confirmation slip

My joining instructions say to send my adsc confirmation slip in the pre-paid envelope, which i never got, is it ok to send it in just an adressed envelope i wrote, just wondering if maybe careers offices didnt open mail or something like that.

Cheers

Spaza said:
My joining instructions say to send my adsc confirmation slip in the pre-paid envelope, which i never got, is it ok to send it in just an adressed envelope i wrote, just wondering if maybe careers offices didnt open mail or something like that.

Cheers
Welcome to the army no money for postage and dont expect a rail warrant either.But seriously call your recruiter to confirm the address etc.

Morris_Viper said:
Spaza said:

Cheers
Welcome to the army no money for postage and dont expect a rail warrant either.But seriously call your recruiter to confirm the address etc.
i got the same mate, my recruiter just said post it away, they never include one apparently :roll: