• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Confirm service

Is there any way I can confirm the service history of potential employees as being in the British army?

I work in the Firearms training and Executive Protection business here in the USA. I have one "TA RGJ" and one "2 Para" of the 1980's era that I am thinking of giving some EP work to.....what is the best way without insulting them?



Book Reviewer
Subject Access Request (SAR)Form, Red discharge book. Fairly distinctive.



Obvioiusly the people in question will have to make the application to provide you the requisite details. Or they can contact APC Glasgow if they have nothing. But PERSEC means they will have to do it.


Apparently the book is old school now, its just printed out upon discharge. Depends when your people left their respective trades.

Latest Threads