Confidential reports / SJARS

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by afc2153, Aug 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anyone know how to get copies of your CRs ?

    I’m putting my PDR together and some of the years are missing. I’ve asked my clerk and she has no idea of how to get them.
  2. A request needsto go through your RAOWO to Glasgow, should get them after about a week.
  3. You need to write to APC and request them. I have a copy of the letter you need in my office but it's Saturday night. PM me.

    Tell anyone I was helpful and I will kill you. :wink:
  4. I want to live on your planet.

    Do they give out free ice creams and laboons?