Confetti - The Film

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by SO3Paperclips, May 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A warning about the film Confetti. I let my other half take me to this steaming turd of a film and we both regretted every excruciating minute of it. (She wouldn't let me leave).

I know I deserve it for going to a rom-com, but this wasn't even com (or very rom either).

Avoid like the plague. :(

2. Oh I'm glad you warned me I was thinking of going to see it next week - I think I'll give it a miss!! Can anyone recommend any other films that are on at the moment?

3. 16 Blocks.

And if you enjoyed the TV series Alias, and the other 2, Mission Impossible 3. Okay there are plot holes that you can drive a fleet of aircraft carriers thru but not all films have to be cracking thought provoking dramas.

4. Firewall with Harson Ford isn't too bad. Saw it on Friday and quite enjoyed it. It's not exactly ground breaking though, so you may find yourself with a vague feeling of deja-vu when you watch it.

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Thanks for that info, the missus can wait for the DVD to come out- Now 'Slither' there's a laugh, no story, plenty of gore and machine guns!! Just what we like!