Confessions of a Traffic Warden.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Nov 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. Making me laugh, esp Durka
  3. Are you on about the "stinking immigrant" Durga Pokhrel, the Nepalese poet who speaks four languages and has 2 degrees. You fuckwit.
  4. I might set my self a target of how many wardens i can fit in my boot one weekend the bastards. that'll teach em.

Targets!!!! feckin targets!!!
  5. Durga's great, and it's 2 MA's BB
  6. I gifted a box of choccy eclairs to two wardens, who ignored the yellow lines i was parked on. As Mr Bridger once said Everyones Bent 8) 8)
  7. Well said that man.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

No,he seems to have a compasion & values the other's seem to be missing.I know a lot of Indian/Nepal people like him who are just like him.
    (I was watching the giggling nigerian hyena when I posted)
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Shhh I like the fact they employ iliterate non english speaking and reading muppets as "parking wardens" NOTE not traffic wardens who work under the provisions of the road traffic act. These so called parking wardens have no powers and issue civil notices. One of my favorite wheezes is getting these notices struck off because they are incorrectly issued with wrong details such as colour of vehicle or registration I even had one with the wrong street on it. I haven't paid on of those tickets in several years now since someone told me how to check the validity of the document.

So keep on employing idiots that can't read english says I.
  10. The black guy did himself no favours,did he?Treating it like a game,spying on vehicles.Seemed to me he thought it was all very funny.
  11. The funny part was a nigerian complaining about the state of the uk 8O
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Confessions of a Traffic Warden?!?!?!?!!?

I'll give them confessions - fcuking wnakers!! What's this, some kind of subliminal marketing job by central government on behalf of local governments is it? Trying to make us empathise with a system that is there to fcuk drivers over purely so the local councils can profit?

Hastings Borough Council (Hastings having a population of only 80,000, and being heavily reliant on seasonal visitors) took £5,000,000 off the people who live and visited the town last year in parking fees and fines. That's fact from a FOI request. If you multiply that by the 800 odd town halls up and down the country, well, that's £4,000,000,000 in taxes being effectively ripped out of the pockets of the people of the UK under the guise of 'safe parking' - £4,000,000,000 that central government has cut in local council funding, having to be made up by them.

Anyone who works for a local council behaving in such a manner - especially collecting this tax is a cnut - and it doesn't matter if they are the fcuking poet laureate - they are still cnuts.
  13. Another amusing bit was from the droning pillock from the council

Apparently the 8 or was it 80 million in fines issued they barely break even against the costs of enforcement

Now who's fooling who with what
  14. I only caught a small portion of the show. I assume it was the Nepalese chap who was speaking. He did seem quite a genuine and gentle fellow. When he then said there was no violence or muder in the UK the thought that crossed my mind was that he was about to be totally disappointed, especially as he was about to start work as a parking warden in London!

Righ on cue the programme cut to a warden being verbally abused in the street by 3 blokes. I switched over as I could predict what was going to happen in the rest of the programme.....
  15. i saw that bit too, some very nasty racial abuse from an asian to the nigerian fella (traffic warden).

the nigerian seemed very sanguine about the whole deal and claimed that he had been told by the police that it was not a criminal offence whn he was being abused??