• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Confessions for our Journalist friends!

It cannot have gone unnoticed that we've had a rather nice influx of journalists on here lately, both overtly and covertly, digging around for lovely stories.

I thought I'd do our journalist friends a favour and allow them to just visit this one thread for all the secret info, confessions of war crimes and true stories of our brutal & licentious soldiery.

Here's my crime. Once, I claimed £3.90 for a meal even though I actually only had a £1 bag of chips. Oh, and we used to all park on double yellow lines a lot.

I feel better. Any journalists wanting to quote me, my name's K*v H*gh*s.

B

Biscuits_AB

Fucks sakes Trigger. They had that one from your phone 6 months ago.

Kav Haghis?

I once pushed a bunch of dwarves into a burning building and then laughed, LAUGHED I tells you. I then drove over some puppies.

For I to am K*v H*gh*s.

I once wrote off an MOD vehicle and put an off duty policeman in hospital as a result of reckless driving on my part.

Got away with it due to RMP incompetence, which I'm very grateful for.

I am not K*v H*gh*s, but I know where he is.

FBG

You're not sorry though are you!
Ahem...

"It is inconcievable that I would have been involved in such activities, or would have condoned them in any form..."

As a gesture of remorse for any ficticious events that might have happened, I'm off to shut myself down as a going concern tomorrow before re-launching on Monday as an entirely new person!

Thieving kids.

Whippy vehicle antennas.

Nuff said...sorry!
Are you K*v "The Kiddie Whipper" H*g*e*?

My Confession and it s a terrible one to make. I once couldn't be arsed to darn a hole in my Jersey HW so I deliberately shrank it and did an exchange. I'm sorry.

I also shot at a few people but I'm sure they all deserved it.

H*ghie Gre*n.

Are you K*v "The Kiddie Whipper" H*g*e*?

My Confession and it s a terrible one to make. I once couldn't be arsed to darn a hole in my Jersey HW so I deliberately shrank it and did an exchange. I'm sorry.

I also shot at a few people but I'm sure they all deserved it.

H*ghie Gre*n.
No, K*v was the investigating officer.

I brought in pressure from the chain of command to make him wind his filthy monkey neck in.

I killed Ahmad Shah Massoud as part of a false flag operation while I was serving in the SAS. Wanted to create a martyr for the Northern Alliance so they'd be ready to roll against the Taliban as soon as we conducted the controlled demolition of the World Trade Centre as a pretext for invading Afghanistan.

I killed Ahmad Shah Massoud as part of a false flag operation while I was serving in the SAS. Wanted to create a martyr for the Northern Alliance so they'd be ready to roll against the Taliban as soon as we conducted the controlled demolition of the World Trade Centre as a pretext for invading Afghanistan.

Fuck, you were busy

Fuck me. Those RLC Postmen get about, don't they?

Latest Threads