Confession

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stoatman, Dec 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forgive me, chaps & female NAAFI types, for I have sinned.

Today, I purchased a pair of shoes.

A pair of those non-laced, suede jobbies that were all the rage a few years ago, but have since been hard to find. I like them; I find them comfortable.

This is a sin enough, for I should have purchased Boots, DMS, 1 pair, and bulled them to a blinding shine. I should have worn them to work with my normal civvy trousers, and should have made my 100% civvy colleagues bask in their glory. But I did not, and the sin goes deeper.

I purchased the best pair of said shoes that I could find, but there was a problem:

I had to, nay, was forced to, purchase shoes produced by a premium Chav brand.

No, not Burberry, for they were once respecatable outfitters. Even worse.

I purchased a pair of Kappa shoes. Very nice shoes, but they do say "kappa" in small, descrete print.

I have decided that, as penance, I should prostrate myself before the communion of ARRSE, in the temple of NAAFI.

To this congregation of 6000, I hereby apologise, and do not seek to excuse my actions. I am at your benevolent mercy:

[​IMG]

2. May you burn in hell and your anus sprout a tail :D

P.S I wear American desert boots on the p iss

3. What a relief - I've never even heard of Kappa :D

4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Like these?

[​IMG]

5. V-B: No, the sort of slipper type jobs, not those disgusting things with the random brass bits on...

A bit like this, but black and not Hi-Tek:

[​IMG]

6. As worn down the local Social Work Department by the staff?

7. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

So they're not dessies then?

8. VB, that qualifies as a quality pair of treads mate

Wouldnt know meself tho, i tend to wear burghaus walking boots :(

Boney

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Plea for clemency duly noted, as is your admission. However......

It has been brought to my attention that you only owned up to this heinous crime because you were bricking it that you were going to be outed.

So you have a choice, a good hoofing round the NAAFI or an hour in the conjugal rights cell with BB/Doris/OG/Majority/LL/Pomp-upPig.

Choose wisely......

10. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

If you're in the RAF I suppose they are quality. For the rest NOOOOOO

11. stoatman,

Chav shoes if I've ever seen them!?! 8O What's wrong with a good old pair of cowboy boots? Once broken in properly they're more comfortable than a pair of trainers!

Bean

12. cowboy boots = men that wear high heels = someone that cannot be trusted.
    nuff said.

13. SECONDED!!

However, the pair of shoes in question look like CLOGS 8O

What even happened to decent shoes....... like brogues, with the soles full of segs?

14. Gentlemen,

I think you kave it backwards, "cowboy boots = men that DON'T wear them = someone that cannot be trusted."

Bean

15. Seconded that motion and when you have finished with the shoes and learnt the error of your ways shove the shoes down that witch's throat :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: