Confession from eggBanjo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 23, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This man has just confessed to being Welsh.

He confessed after a lengthy discussion about Horsa Gliders etc etc...

Whilst its bad enough he was a stinking Para, couple this with his heritage and place of birth... perhaps its time to ignore him :D

Send him to set up a Gay workshop with Shotgun the other token taff walking amongst us

In addition to the above crime he also confessed to having a sort off odd relationship with another lad while he was at school

Oh dear
  2. :lol: whos coat is that jacket :lol: see those two houses up on the hill, mines the one in the middle. naughty boy :lol:
  3. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now then crack open your Max Boyce comedy compendium and watch a re-run of the 1976 snooker championships with that old tearaway and scamp, Terry Griffiths
  4. Anyone with half a brain cell would realise this post for what its worth...............The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Got to dash, I've got choir practice after I've eaten my leek soup and lava bread :lol:
  5. From a Welsh Para........... come on Egg, dig deeper...... be proud, Shotgun is...we still think he is a penis but he is a proud penid :D :D