CONDOMS

#1
I have just taken a delivery of 400 Tins of Condoms as part of the new MOD "Hands on survival. Use a Condom" Campaign, they come in a really gucci looking desert DMP tin and are of a better quality than the standard issue NHS one we normally get.

Hopefully the Army are getting these as well as the RAF, enjoy using them if you get hold of some!

D86
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#3
D0lly86 said:
I have just taken a delivery of 400 Tins of Condoms as part of the new MOD "Hands on survival. Use a Condom" Campaign, they come in a really gucci looking desert DMP tin and are of a better quality than the standard issue NHS one we normally get.

Hopefully the Army are getting these as well as the RAF, enjoy using them if you get hold of some!

D86
How did the unit trials go before the general issue :wink:
 
#6
Well I have been sent 400 hundred tins each tin has four in it, there are only 90 service people on my unit!

Looks like I am gonna be busy................

PrinceAlbert- your user name would suggest that you arent able to successfully use a condom, but the tin might come in handy I suppose.
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#7
D0lly86 said:
Well I have been sent 400 hundred tins each tin has four in it, there are only 90 service people on my unit!

Looks like I am gonna be busy................

PrinceAlbert- your user name would suggest that you arent able to successfully use a condom, but the tin might come in handy I suppose.
Did you check in the bottom of the tins for the Viagra tablets?
 
#8
D0lly86 said:
I have just taken a delivery of 400 Tins of Condoms as part of the new MOD "Hands on survival. Use a Condom" Campaign, they come in a really gucci looking desert DMP tin and are of a better quality than the standard issue NHS one we normally get.

Hopefully the Army are getting these as well as the RAF, enjoy using them if you get hold of some!

D86
Dolly - got to ask;

Why were you on the address list?
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#9
D0lly86 said:
PrinceAlbert- your user name would suggest that you arent able to successfully use a condom, but the tin might come in handy I suppose.
I've used condoms before with no bother, thankfully :)
 
#13
PrinceAlbert said:
D0lly86 said:
PrinceAlbert- your user name would suggest that you arent able to successfully use a condom, but the tin might come in handy I suppose.
I've used condoms before with no bother, thankfully :)
I have Wilbert the willy posters in my waiting room, the poster depicting FrankenWilbert (with a bolt through his head) says otherwise.
 
P

PrinceAlbert

Guest
#14
tattybadger said:
PrinceAlbert said:
D0lly86 said:
PrinceAlbert- your user name would suggest that you arent able to successfully use a condom, but the tin might come in handy I suppose.
I've used condoms before with no bother, thankfully :)
You mean you're not pregnant - or it slipped in easily enough?
I meant I had no bother with them ripping on the ring. Although my ex preferred me to take it out so it didn't chip her teeth ;)
 

Latest Threads