Condoleezza Rice on BBC 1 Andrew Marr SUNDAY TOMORROW Nov 13th 9.00am GMT

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Peter_Dow, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Andrew Marr presents a special Remembrance Sunday programme, with guests including former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, author and daughter of Winston Churchill Lady Mary Soames and tenor Alfie Boe.

Condoleezza Rice taping an interview with BBC's Andrew Marr from Mobile, Alabama. 11th November 2011.

[HR][/HR]Some links to videos on YouTube of particular interest to viewers of the BBC.

Condoleezza Rice's new book 'No Higher Honor' unboxing by Peter Dow from Aberdeen, Scotland.
    Condoleezza Rice 'No Higher Honor' unboxing by Peter Dow. - YouTube

Peter Dow explains the importance of Condoleezza Rice to people who might view the BBC or are anywhere in Britain.

What has Condi done for the people of Britain, of England, of Scotland, of Wales, of Northern Ireland? Sure I can answer that.

But don't ask me to accept that we the people here are "of the UK". I am not "of the UK". The UK is "on my back". I am a republican. I oppose kingdoms, even United Kingdoms. I want the UK out of Scotland and out of Britain. So I am not a person "of" the UK. I am a person "against" the UK.

OK, enough said on that, now to what has Condi done for the people here?

Everything Condi has done for us.

In 1989, Condi ended the cold war.

1989: Condoleezza Rice ends the Cold War.
    Director, Soviet and East European Affairs, National Security Council, February 1989 - March 1990.
    Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Senior Director for Soviet Affairs, National Security Council, March 1990 - March 1991
    Left, Condoleezza Rice on Air Force 1
    Right, Condoleezza Rice on the Soviet ship 'Maxim Gorky' for meetings with President George H. W. Bush and Soviet President Michael Gorbachev.

A German documentary about reunification highlights Condi's key role.
    Condoleezza Rice und deutsche Wiedervereinigung / and German reunification - YouTube

As Secretary of State, Condi has offered us excellent leadership. Interview in 2 parts with David Frost in 2005
    Part 1 Secretary Condoleezza Rice interviewed for the BBC 2005. (1) - YouTube
    Part 2 Secretary Condoleezza Rice interviewed for the BBC 2005. (2) - YouTube

Condi has been a good friend to us - Condi visits Liverpool and N.W.England - Beatles music mix
    Beatles #1 Hits music mix. Condi Rice visits Liverpool. - YouTube

Condi has stood by us in our hour of need. 7/7 London bombs outrage Condi Rice
    7/7 London bombs outrage Condi Rice - YouTube
  2. **** off, mong.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Amy says; 'Not this **** again...'

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dow, you really are a one man embarrassment.
  5. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Dow = cock.
  6. P_D, I don't know where to begin, how about: You live in a shit hole and I pity you.
  7. My brain almost melted down.

How can it be I asked, that a man who typifies very condition of cuntdom, also admires the lovely Dr Rice? Although dazed and with a slight feeling of having had something very dear to me violated, I can only think that you deserve recognition for the fact that you are not as I had always believed, a total moron.

After deep consideration, the Tigger Academy is pleased to announce your promotion from 'Utter, utter, utter, utter, utter daft ****' to the rank of 'Utter,utter, utter, utter daft ****'.

Many congratulations. Now go away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.