Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Condi In Moscow Tells Putin To Scram

By the tiem he retires, the lovely MrBlair (widely respected, even loved, on these boards) will have been in pwer at least as long as W ever will be.

How dare you slag of George Dubbya.

Don't you know that Amerycans invented democracy after winning the War of The Roses during the french Revolution of 1914 - 1918?

They established the first Parliament in Wisconsin, Edinurgh, England after defeating the Jacobites at the Battle of Hastings and elected martin "I'm a murdering cnut but have a back pocket full of US dollars" mcguiness as the first king of ScotIreland in 1874.

For Gods sake men, do you not watch Amerycan television to learn all about world history?

condi_wmd.jpg

Is that Condi doing the 'Lyddie England' pose?

msr

Agent_Smith said:
Pompey_Jock said:
By Saul Hudson

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Tuesday called the Kremlin's tight grip on power and the media "very worrying" and urged Russian President Vladimir Putin not to cling on to power beyond his present term.

For the sake of the world I am far more worried about Bush's tight grip on power and would much rather see him ousted..

Hey, you may not like W but at least he runs a democratic country where the people elect their president and there is a limit on how long he/she can serve. Therefore W can only serve for two terms before leaving office. Thus ensuring that no one individual can hold on to power.

I wish we had that rule! :roll:

They have the best democracy money can buy (Bush & Kerry shelled out $1billion between them). The week before the election South Park did a great episode where the school had to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich for a school mascot. Those voting next month in the UK can empathise.

Me, I can't wait to see what the Jenna Bush administration will look like. In the mean time, does anyone know if it is possible to pass a pound coin between Condi's front teeth?

Not_Whistlin_Dixie said:
From the Indianapolis Star.

Sec of State Rice met with "dissidents" from Belarus.

She told them that authoritarian government in Belarus will be coming to an end shortly.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050422/NEWS06/504220513/1012

Here's a little nugget to help them kick off the Belarussian coup d'etat.

"U.S. Will Spend $5M to Establish Democracy in Belarus" 22 April 2005
http://mosnews.com/news/2005/04/22/usbelarusmoney.shtml

I can just see fate flossing it's fangs, ready to bite this dumb cow right in the ass.

Hard.

Does she remember she's head of State Department now, and not still driving a desk making up lies and stirring sh*t in some think-tank?

Not_Whistlin_Dixie said:
Not_Whistlin_Dixie said:
From the Indianapolis Star.

Sec of State Rice met with "dissidents" from Belarus.

She told them that authoritarian government in Belarus will be coming to an end shortly.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050422/NEWS06/504220513/1012

Here's a little nugget to help them kick off the Belarussian coup d'etat.

"U.S. Will Spend $5M to Establish Democracy in Belarus" 22 April 2005
http://mosnews.com/news/2005/04/22/usbelarusmoney.shtml

"Orange Revolution hits Minsk". Look for this to happen sometime this Spring and then ask yourself why the old Chekists in the Kremlin are getting rabidly p1ssed off. Goddamnit, it's not the far abroad, it's not even the near abroad, it's, it's.... in the Union, if only the ungrateful so-and-sos would remember.

This is a 'kin dangerous game to play. I hope whoever's running this in Langley or wherever has thought the risk assessment through REALLY CAREFULLY. History demonstrates very clearly that you really, really don't want, ever, to give a Russian leader, or even worse, the narod, the impression that they're backed into a corner.

Ah yes, that impecible organ of accuracy the Indianapolis Star.

On the question of what would fit between Condi's front teeth, I believe I have the answer but must insist on verifying it myself. By the way has anyone got a photo of her in the cocktail dress bending over?

tomahawk6 said:
This from a guy that uses al Jazeera as a news source. :)

T6 I think you mistake me for someone else as I have never used Al Jazeera in any discussion. My point was the danger in relying on a single article from a single media source on a comment that I find hard to believe Condi would make or if so what was the wider context of the comment.

All media are scum who have interests that regularly are at odds with reporting the truth.

tomahawk6 said:
People power is getting ever closer to the Kremlin. If Putin is smart he will get a nice dacha same place and write his memoir.

Dear Tomahawk!

I fear that mrPutin is not smart enough for you. And you will wait his memoirs many years. Rating of mr.Putin was lowering last months but is still high.

As to Belarus, then USA spent $65 mln. taxpayers money to support "orange revolution" in Ukraine but in Belarus pres.Lukashenko enjoys support of people and there is no popular figure among opposition. So American $5mln. would be in Swiss banks soon.