Concert tickets RBL

Ok I'm putting this in here for maximum exposure as the flash to bang time is slimmer than a Dachau dames wristband.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/events/musicclublive/index.shtml

James Blunt, Mika, KT tunstall etc

Dig deep, concert is Wednesday night in London and have a pair of Tickets.. I'll ensure tickets get to winner in time.

Proceeds of winning bid will be Forwarded to the RBL and SSAFA.

portshort-starboardlong said:
James Blunt!

With his squeeky voice.

I'd rather have a hedgehog shoved up my arse than have to listen to that irritating screeching!
£5 for the tickets to see James Blunt OR someone shoving a hedgehog up PS's arrse.

I'm sure the RBL and SAFFA would be happy of the cash either way.

Beebs x

portshort-starboardlong said:
I'd rather have a hedgehog shoved up my arse than have to listen to that irritating screeching!
Don't bid then you anus?

Great cause.

Shocking music.

You are on.

But they will be the ones from Lidl.

We gonna bid on this and try and line RBL & SSAFAs pockets or start a poll on who doens't want to go?

this wednesday

Come on people, if James Blunt is the reason people don't want to go, consider it a reason to heckle him.

If you are embarrased about bidding PM me in confidence with a bid.

If I wasn't MCCP'ing punters that night I'd go, purely because it means I could see the Beebster. <<sulks and goes back to bed>>

Unashamedly bumped.

Snailio xx

[align=center]2 TICKETS TO SEE

THE HOOSIERS

KT TUNSTALL

MIKA

JAMES BLUNT

AND NEWTON FAULKNER

WED. 5th DECEMBER 2007

DOWNSTAIRS STANDING (So if you arrive early you can get as close to the front as possible)

IN ASSOCIATION WITH RADIO 2 MUSIC CLUB

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING CONCERT!! TICKETS TO BE COLLECTED IN PERSON IN CENTRAL LONDON.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED EVENT SO GET THERE EARLY!!!! THERE IS NO ADMISSION AFTER 6.30pm!!!! SHOW STARTS AT 7.30pm!

NO REFUND CAN BE ISSUED IF YOU ARE REFUSED ADMISSION SO GET THERE EARLY AND YOU WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM

ADDRESS IS ON TICKETS

ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
[/align]

Say what you like about James Blunt, he's with Clarkson in the Help for Heroes campaign

Cough up cnut-bubbles

minister_doh_nut said:
Say what you like about James Blunt, he's with Clarkson in the Help for Heroes campaign

Cough up cnut-bubbles
Hey, don't taken my name in vein

If I had the money for the journey, I would go and I suppose if I could stand for more than 5 minutes at anytime, without being in REAL pain, I might have thought about it.!!

Perhaps James Blunt, does remember his ROOTS! (At last)

CharlieBubbles said:
minister_doh_nut said:

Cough up cnut-bubbles
Hey, don't taken my name in vein

If I had the money for the journey, I would go and I suppose if I could stand for more than 5 minutes at anytime, without being in REAL pain, I might have thought about it.!!

Perhaps James Blunt, does remember his ROOTS! (At last)
Charlie, that's a lame excuse. At least mine is a decent one.

Bumped again

(and back to bed - mess do's can be dangerous if alcohol is involved and the "dancing monkey" visits you. I think the "dancing monkey" is on a par with "Emporer Mong". Why do people insist on dancing in mess dress? It's not big, and is certainly not clever - I ache in places I didn't even knew I had and my neck is chafed to shite - why do I do it?).

Snailio xx