Concert for Diana/ LiveEarth - Self promotion whores

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Wija, Apr 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking at the recent concerts for good causes, Well that is what they would have you believe.

They are all self promoting whores that want the free publicity and make them look like "good human beings". Elton "grand canyon" John, Joss Stone, Rod fooking Stewart and chav cnut Lilly Allen...

Bunch of attention seeking whores... you then get foppsy cnuts like Hugh Grant who self whores himself out left right and centre with Jemima Khan/Liz "Large portion yes" Hurley et al and he throws a wobbler because someone took his piccie when he wasn't whoring it out down Sunset Blvd...

Get them all to fcuk!

Rant over.

2. Cow

Cow LE

Eh? Shifts over soon... It's the weekend... Keep thinking of the alcohol...

3. Too much oxygen in the blood...

4. Now that's a cause I could get excited about.

5. WTF - late night, bad kebab :!: :wink:

6. Huge Grant? I'd learn him. That's a cause to get excited about. Unless Will Young wants a turning.

7. I just think it's funny that in order to get poeple to be more aware about pollution they are going to fly loads of pampered ock stars half way around the world, to a bunch of huge stages lit with thousands of megawatt bulbs.

Mabey I'm missing something.

8. Better order more and bigger bulbs I suppose.

Here's the final line-up for the Diana concert.

DIANA CONCERT LINE-UP FINALISED

9. I truely wish Sir!!

Better a bad kebab than a good night shift!

10. Heard one about 'SIR' Bob Geldof...........

"If it wasn't for the starving in Africa , Bob Geldof would be starving !"

Apt ?