Concept of a "strong woman" versus just being a ****

i think I'm fairly liberally minded, up for equality, believe in feminism (to a point) but also have a pragmatic view on the gender differences (not getting into all this multi gender whiff waff)

The problem I am facing is.

1. I generally seek out and **** independent, strong confident women
2. All these women on the face of it seem as point one
3. They all have a history of catastrophic fuckwits in their histories, normally the fathers of their children

It appear that these women don't like pussy partners, instead vear towards twats who treat them badly
It also appears that these women's perceptions of what a strong woman is are utterly fucked up

All blokes are ******* and to be a "strong woman" they should be loud, offensive gobshites with no off switches

They also appear to be mentally fragile ie ******* BATSHIT CRAZY

Are there actually any proper strong confident women out there that walk the walk without catastrophically over talking it.

Where does feminism fit it to all of this

If so please forward their details and locations

I may have to drop my standard to some doormat action. (Although not to to the level of ******* off to Thailand like all the sad as **** expats I work with)

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Okay.

My ex posted something on unsociable media recently - something along the lines of, "Live life to the full, try everything once, never regret a thing, you're only here once..."

I gave up reading the dribbling at that point. My first mental reaction was, 'Been dumped again then, have you, love?"

They're all ******* mad.

Why not have a go at shagging blokes instead?

Obviously all you doormats out there getting bullied by your wives can stand down the bitter posts

Likewise the "renting foreign teenage whores is cheaper than buying" crowd

Or are all birds fucked.

I'm thinking about the YouTube sanity versus mariagability presentation

It's old but seems to nail it

L

lumpy2

Are there actually any proper strong confident women out there that walk the walk without catastrophically over talking it.

Yes, but sadly they're all in happy well-adjusted relationships.

Don't forget us lumpyjumpers have the same problem - try finding a single man over the age of about forty who doesn't come with "baggage", isn't gay, and isn't a psychopath!

I have just realised this is like a myriad of other threads debating the collective sanity of women and compromises we accept to poke our cocks in hot holes

Don't forget us lumpyjumpers have the same problem - try finding a single man over the age of about forty who doesn't come with "baggage", isn't gay, and isn't a psychopath!

I fear we may not be compatible

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well OP these women your shagging , in your words you state they "vear towards twats who treat them badly" , maybe if YOU changed your ways youd get better women , just athought :)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well OP these women your shagging , in your words you state they "vear towards twats who treat them badly" , maybe if YOU changed your ways youd get better women , just athought :)

I think the OP is shagging the female equivalent of Ronnie Pickering.

or possibly he's shagging, or being shagged by the real Ronnie Pickering. It would explain a lot about both of them.

Or are perfectly happy without a relationship because they don't want or need the inevitable hassle when the bloke who initially says he wants a strong, confident woman then tries to control her and curtail her independence.

DTBA

War Hero
Just have sex with the best looking ones that you can. You get the same bother from them all anyway.

If I wanted independent I'd buy a pet cat.

Latest Threads