Concent Form

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by UpNorthFighter, Oct 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I have my BARB on Thurs, I need to return this form. My parents have to be witnessed signing it. Is a retired Police Officer ok to use? Thanks
  2. Anybody of a proffessional status ie teacher, doctor, lawyer, police whether practising/serving will do. Obviously not the local wino from the street corner.