Concealed weapon

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tricky1982, Mar 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "pleaded guilty to two charges of obtaining sexual intimacy from two girls by fraud"

This is a crime? Christ, there aren't enough jails in the world...

• Like Like x 7
  2. I had a teacher who claimed this happened to a friend of her's. Quite a naive and unexperienced girl. Went on for a while. Seems the 'dyke' would make love only in the dark, in a very controlling way so she had little opportunity to find out her sex, and use a strap on or dildo. I said was nonsense but she was fairly sure it was at least partly true. Her friend claims she was totally messed up when she found out, she really didn't know. Could all be a tale though.

3. It says:

"The story emerged following a hearing at the High Court in Edinburgh at which Wilson, of Aberdeen, pleaded guilty to two charges of obtaining sexual intimacy from two girls by fraud."

Gentlemen we must avoid Edinburgh, for you may find yourselves in deep trouble with your tales of deering do just to get your hands in her undergarments.

4. Cock and Bull story,nothing to see here,move along.

5. Why go to such 'lengths' (fnarr fnarr) when there are no shortage of out and proud lesbians around? Bizarre.

6. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

7. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

8. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

I saw that too, but a little while ago. The victim wasn't really the sharpest tool in the box!

9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

surely though even as a girl finding the person your kissing also has a clopper can't be as distressing as a bloke finding his date has a cock. even if he did wear a dress, shave his legs/chest, smell nice etc...

unless of course you paid money in which case you probably deserve it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ...and those of you who thought AFV recognition was difficult...

• Like Like x 2
  11. imagine the mental trauma if the boy, was a woman who had previously been a man.

12. I think you'll find the problems arose because the young lady in question DIDN'T get her hands into the undergarments of the offender.

13. How the fuck can you be in a situation where your close friend, boyfriend, and ex-boyfriend are all the same person, and not realise?

• Like Like x 2