Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabby, Jan 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's on bbc1 at the moment, did anyone else vomit at the start?
    Reminded me of working with septics and their damn soldiers code "I will not leave a fallen comrade" etc

edited to include link to entire "solider's creed"
  2. I thought it was the sort of thing that crab air aspired to
  3. I do admit to having this film in my collection, mainly because Steve Buscemi is one of the funniest people I have ever seen on screen. He is scary in this film, but his cameo's in Adam Sandler films are side splitting.
  4. Guru have you seen him in Living in Oblivion? its a must
  5. No I haven't and will get it from Kelkoo on your recommendation. Invoice to you if it's bone!
  6. Done deal, its subtle though and non mil. but if you don't like I buy
  7. BTW the Female Marshal on the plane is a right minx and "I definitely would"
  8. especially while she's handcuffed up like that right... :D

9. This sort of sh!t makes me sick. Give them abit of Values And Standards.
  10. whats the steve Buscemi film in which he plays an asassin of some kind and he turns up to a high school reunion and saves some guy who has a list of people thats hes trying to get even with???? Its been bugging me for weeks. glasgow-penhale and only one film on the bus, yup you guessed it con air. Cleared out the local virgin megastore in truro for the return journey.
  11. oh my god
    they're wearing special suits!!!
    do all yanks talk this special?
    this is probably the worst film I've seen in ages, have to keep watching just to see what else happens
  12. Was one of Adam Sandler's movies wasn't it? I am guessing Billy Madison, and it wasn't a school reunion it was some quiz off between Sandler and Bradley Whitford over who would get the company.
  13. "why couldn't you just put the bunny back in the box?"
    just picked myself off the floor and stopped laughing long enough to type thing
  14. Mini-rq the films grosse point blank where hes the assasin and its his ex girlfriends dad he's sent to pop off but doesn't
  15. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

You may be thinking of 'Grosse Point Blank', with John Cusack and Minnie Driver - top film.

Edited to add - beaten to the buzzer