Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

arrsers to the Gulag - all of you reactionaries -

View attachment 461633

[MINOR FRED RIFF]

soviet-Colorized.jpg

[/MINOR FRED RIFF]

Oh! so that's your strategy, is it?

M'learned friend NSP has your measure-you have the whiff of a capitalist roader about you . . .

The only time I've ever been upset about a thread being shut down was when Alsacien abused his MOD powers to lock the 'EU Financial Apocalypse' thread because he'd had his arrse handed to him repeatedly for about four months (though I wasn't as upset as Bokkatankie who got banned/flounced for his protests and for calling Alsacien a fascist cnut or somesuch). It was rather ungrateful of Alsacien because that thread founded the Economics Forum (which Arrse so clearly desperately needed because the posting rate in there is truly bewildering) and helped Alsacien up the greasy pole to Arrse MODship.

Beyond that, in over sixteen years, the only time I've mourned one of my threads was 'Dry Your Eyes Princess' -
though I freely accept that, had that continued, the entire membership of Arrse would have ended up in court or on a register, or both. https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/dry-your-eyes-princess.171242/

Last edited:
The only time I've ever been upset about a thread being shut down was when Alsacien abused his MOD powers to lock the 'EU Financial Apocalypse' thread because he'd had his arrse handed to him repeatedly for about four months (though I wasn't as upset as Bokkatankie who got banned/flounced for his protests and for calling Alsacien a fascist cnut or somesuch). It was rather ungrateful of Alsacien because that thread founded the Economics Forum (which Arrse so clearly desperately needed because the posting rate in there is truly bewildering) and helped Alsacien up the greasy pole to Arrse MODship.

Beyond that, in over sixteen years, the only time I've mourned one of my threads was 'Dry Your Eyes Princess' -
though I freely accept that, had that continued, the entire membership of Arrse would have ended up in court or on a register, or both. https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/dry-your-eyes-princess.171242/

Ah, yes-Alsacien, of blessed memory.

I do so hope that he's well at this trying time.

And you may well remember this gem:-

It would help if Trump didn't waffle and prevaricate and stated his points clearly and concisely. BBC News at 10 went over for his press conference live when we were watching it the other day. God, he mumbled on. Herself was at 90° to me with her feet over the arm of the sofa and using my ribs as a headrest and a few minutes after he started she stopped using me as a headrest and started using me as a pillow as the droning twat had sent her off to sleep.

Me, I just kept thinking of how the way his mouth purses up makes it look like a partially prolapsed anus.

It's strange how she does that.

The fact that it was released to the media shows that it is nothing more than a bit of grandstanding and attention whoring. He couldn't care less if Boris reads it or blows his runny nose on it.
That Boris might have ignored it just proves how uncaring the Evil Tories are.

Seeing how this works yet?