Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

When is the New Leader being announced to take over from Comrade Corybn?
Will it be a full Labour state occasion with an official news reader telling how the ultimate leader has been replaced? 3 days of mourning followed by 3 days of wild celebration for the New Leader?

View attachment 461641

Possibly more this style....?

North Korean newsreader.jpg

I have not read the Corbyn latest 5 point letter to the PM, however it’s been pointed out it has Prime Minister twice in the address and has 2 point 4s.

It’s that attention to detail that enabled Jeremy on his stellar academic career.

PS I left school at 16, did okay in life but if I put a memo like that in front of a Director with those mistakes it would of been interview with no coffee or biscuits.

Saturday the 4th but no public counting/announcement, they'll simply tell us. The contenders have all done their victory speeches ready to go out on Zoom once we're told who won.
I think they should show all three acceptance speeches, on TV, then once they have been aired, announce the winner! :). It would be fun.

I wonder also just how disciplined the Labour Party are and not reveal the result before Saturday? To date they don't have much good form in the discipline stakes!

I have not read the Corbyn latest 5 point letter to the PM, however it’s been pointed out it has Prime Minister twice in the address and has 2 point 4s.

It’s that attention to detail that enabled Jeremy on his stellar academic career.

PS I left school at 16, did okay in life but if I put a memo like that in front of a Director with those mistakes it would of been interview with no coffee or biscuits.

I don't think you would have got an interview, See that door? well, go through it.

The letter wasn't "justified" either which really pisses me off. Sloppy, lazy, poorly presented and containing half truths and no solutions. Obviously written by the great non-leader himself.

Indeed, the Times today printed a story with a headline which says: "
Donald Trump: Britain’s coronavirus response ‘catastrophic’, which is simply untrue. What he said was:

“If you remember, they were looking at that concept — I guess it’s a concept if you don't mind death, a lot of death — but they were looking at that in the UK, remember.
“All of sudden they went hard the other way because they started seeing things that weren’t good. They put themselves in a little bit of a problem.”
Mr Trump added: “They have a name for it, but we won’t even go by the name — it would have been very catastrophic I think if that would have happened.”

I've written a very stiff Comment to them about this. Disgruntled of Co Down.
It would help if Trump didn't waffle and prevaricate and stated his points clearly and concisely. BBC News at 10 went over for his press conference live when we were watching it the other day. God, he mumbled on. Herself was at 90° to me with her feet over the arm of the sofa and using my ribs as a headrest and a few minutes after he started she stopped using me as a headrest and started using me as a pillow as the droning twat had sent her off to sleep.

Me, I just kept thinking of how the way his mouth purses up makes it look like a partially prolapsed anus.

I don't think you would have got an interview, See that door? well, go through it.

The letter wasn't "justified" either which really pisses me off. Sloppy, lazy, poorly presented and containing half truths and no solutions. Obviously written by the great non-leader himself.
The fact that it was released to the media shows that it is nothing more than a bit of grandstanding and attention whoring. He couldn't care less if Boris reads it or blows his runny nose on it.