Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Oh to be a fly on the wall?

Apparently Peston says it's not going well. Posted 6:18pm

The auguries for tonight’s meeting between Jeremy Corbyn and mainstream representatives of the Jewish community are not great, following what in the political world would have been called a “sherpas” scoping discussion yesterday.

That was a discussion between Seumas Milne, Corbyn’s director of strategy and communications, and officials from the Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Jewish Leadership Council, and I am told it did not go well.

When the officials from the Jewish groups stressed the importance of expelling alleged anti-semites from the party there was a lot of talk of the importance of due process by Milne.

However, Milne apparently told the Jewish groups that even Labour’s adoption of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s working definition of anti-Semitism would only include the the core, non legally binding definition, and not the attached notes that say one manifestation of anti-Semitism would be “the targeting of the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity”.

In other words, unless Corbyn himself over-rules his most influential aide, tonight’s meeting – which has just started – will not go well.

I am not holding my breath for a statement from the Board of Deputies and Jewish Leadership Council that they are now persuaded Labour under Corbyn has properly understood what it takes to cut out the cancer of anti-Semitism.

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-04-24/little-sign-of-entente-between-jeremy-corbyn-and-jewish-groups/

I don't think she is local and Worcester has a 1.06% black population. Not a great fit into the local area.
So who selected her and what was the winning strategy she has over others? A look on her website claims

Ticking all the left boxes but I wonder if she is a player of a certain card?
Ace of spades comes to mind.

News of Jebollahs meeting gets worse, according to the Jewish Chronicle

By 6pm on Sunday, the round table was effectively dead in the water. At that point, it seemed clear that all Jewish community leaders who could reasonably claim to act as community representatives had ruled themselves out.

David Baddiel, who has eloquently tackled the issue of anti-Semitism in football, appeared to be hedging his bets. And the only people whose names were confirmed on the guest list was the anti-Zionist fringe group, Jewish Voice for Labour, and some chap called Gary, who's not actually Jewish, but is somehow an expert on all things anti-Semitic.

I wonder if Gary is a Meerkatz walt ?

Thought that was white women available/wanting gentlemen with a large manhood that are not white.

According to the Urban Dictionary

TOP DEFINITION
Queen of Spades
The playing cards symbol usually with a 'Q' above or inside. It connotes white women with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tatoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available.
"Did you see her queen of spades?" You know what SHE"S into!"
#bbc#black owned bitch#hot wife#cuckoldress#swinger

Apparently Peston says it's not going well. Posted 6:18pm

The auguries for tonight’s meeting between Jeremy Corbyn and mainstream representatives of the Jewish community are not great, following what in the political world would have been called a “sherpas” scoping discussion yesterday.

That was a discussion between Seumas Milne, Corbyn’s director of strategy and communications, and officials from the Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Jewish Leadership Council, and I am told it did not go well.

When the officials from the Jewish groups stressed the importance of expelling alleged anti-semites from the party there was a lot of talk of the importance of due process by Milne.

However, Milne apparently told the Jewish groups that even Labour’s adoption of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s working definition of anti-Semitism would only include the the core, non legally binding definition, [highlight]and not the attached notes that say one manifestation of anti-Semitism would be “the targeting of the state of Israel, conceived as a Jewish collectivity”. [/highlight]

In other words, unless Corbyn himself over-rules his most influential aide, tonight’s meeting – which has just started – will not go well.

I am not holding my breath for a statement from the Board of Deputies and Jewish Leadership Council that they are now persuaded Labour under Corbyn has properly understood what it takes to cut out the cancer of anti-Semitism.

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-04-24/little-sign-of-entente-between-jeremy-corbyn-and-jewish-groups/

That highlighted bit’s a tad worrying.

On that basis, saying ‘I don’t think that Israel is right build settlements in areas of the West Bank that are internationally deemed illegal’ makes whoever says it Himmler, or maybe a pug dog.

Isn’t it like that definition of racism that asserts that person A is racist if person B feels that any word or action they use is racist, regardless of intent or even misunderstanding?

Controversies about the word "niggardly" - Wikipedia

That highlighted bit’s a tad worrying.

On that basis, saying ‘I don’t think that Israel is right build settlements in areas of the West Bank that are internationally deemed illegal’ makes whoever says it Himmler, or maybe a pug dog.

Isn’t it like that definition of racism that asserts that person A is racist if person B feels that any word or action they use is racist, regardless of intent or even misunderstanding?

Controversies about the word "niggardly" - Wikipedia

Do you serve a purpose or are you naturally dull?