Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

This is the future of Labour:

Claudia Webbe. MP for Leicester East, having taken over from the washing machine salesman Jim Vaz.

Thick as pigshit: typical of the quality of the majority of Labour MPs.

With MP's like that .... in the style of Private Fraser " There DOOMED I tell ya DOOMED "

Claudia Webbe. MP for Leicester East, having taken over from the washing machine salesman Jim Vaz.

Perhaps her brain was cold and she couldn't think straight without that ridiculous thing on her head .

Exactly the type of Labour MP I am talking about. Useless, however she is an MP for 5 years, maybe more. She alienates most right thinking voters with the Millie Tannte Student Politics. If Labour want to win an election, her and others need to go. Deselected, what ever she is embarrassingly bad and a constant reminder of how poor Labour MPs are.

Exactly the type of Labour MP I am talking about. Useless, however she is an MP for 5 years, maybe more. She alienates most right thinking voters with the Millie Tannte Student Politics. If Labour want to win an election, her and others need to go. Deselected, what ever she is embarrassingly bad and a constant reminder of how poor Labour MPs are.
Ah, but if at any stage you point out the ineptitude stand by to be accused of elitism.

WTF are they not subject to a general order from The Speaker to switch off mobiles on entering the chamber when they're too thick to figure it out for themselves...?

And sanctioned when it is obvious that they haven't? As in, "The Honourable Member will now leave the chamber and not re-enter until the commencement of tomorrow's session. And take that bloody 'phone with you!"

Reminds me is the joke told by Ronald Reagan.
American and Russian having a beer and a chat when the American says that his country has real freedom and "That I could walk in to the President's office and say Mr Reagan, I don't like the way you are running this Country!"
The Russian said he could do exactly the same. The American didn't believe him so the Russian said "I can walk into the office of the President of Russia, bang on his desk and say, Mr President, I don't like the way Mr Reagan is running his country!"

;)

For those not familiar with Ronnie the Great:

In 2015 she got 49% of the vote, in 2017 she got 65% of the vote, in 2019 she got 56% of the vote.
Labour voters want her in power.

She got off lightly under social distancing-now imagine how she could have potentially been "welcomed" by the opposition benches, because as any fule knos labour really won the last election.

" It's for yoo hoo" would have been the least of her worries...

Nothing but obfuscating pointless wibble. How thick are the voters in Leicester East to have voted for this? I'm sure most of them attack Trump at every opportunity like other virtue signallers waving their little flags, failing to see the irony.

If it was a Trump type voting scenario where the least damaging candidate was elected, just how bad was her opponent?