Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

So the report has been handed over, a little reminder of Corbyn being grilloed over his failure and Labours to deal with antisemitism, which as we all know was to protect him for if they followed the recommendations and rules of the Labour Party would of seen him at best suspended.

So the report has been handed over, a little reminder of Corbyn being grilloed over his failure and Labours to deal with antisemitism, which as we all know was to protect him for if they followed the recommendations and rules of the Labour Party would of seen him at best suspended.

Not a peep on the BBC about it, colour me shocked.

Chakrabati delivered a whitewash and was rewarded with a place in the HoL.

But you can promise to. ;-)
In which case he’s doesn’t realise that by pleasing the Jewish lobby he’s pissing off the MENA lobby. If that’s all Labour have in their shot locker, the could be closing shop next election.
After all what have they achieve in the last 20 years.
Lost Scotland, pissed off England, lost the main working argument because it No longer exists. All we have is extremist lobbies. That’s really going to sway the electorate isn’t it?

In which case he’s doesn’t realise that by pleasing the Jewish lobby he’s pissing off the MENA lobby. If that’s all Labour have in their shot locker, the could be closing shop next election.
After all what have they achieve in the last 20 years.
Lost Scotland, pissed off England, lost the main working argument because it No longer exists. All we have is extremist lobbies. That’s really going to sway the electorate isn’t it?
Shh. Don't go shining a light on the magic.

Understandable why Corbyn lost if this is quality of advisors, Tory has book on Hitler, must be Nazi, what a clown.

The comments following it are mildly amusing. He’s clearly an utter cock but I guess ‘former advisor to Jeremy Corbyn’ woyld give you a clue.

Imagine having that on your CV. It wouldn’t pass the sift of any fourth rate organisation. Probably destined for the Guardian or a union. I would have suggested academia but in our increasingly straightened times freebies at uni are going to be harder to come by.

The comments following it are mildly amusing. He’s clearly an utter cock but I guess ‘former advisor to Jeremy Corbyn’ woyld give you a clue.

Imagine having that on your CV. It wouldn’t pass the sift of any fourth rate organisation. Probably destined for the Guardian or a union. I would have suggested academia but in our increasingly straightened times freebies at uni are going to be harder to come by.
Also lefti charaties (in fact most charaties even National Trust has been Infeltrated) are out as income has dried up over the lock down.

Not really. He has done immense damage to the labour party that's going to take years to recover from. Assuming they can ever come back to what they were, instead of a party of minorities encouraging division.
You make a compelling argument.
I don't understand why people want Labour to be entirely non-effective. I don't want them in power, but I have always believed that for us to have a strong, accountable government we need a strong (NB: Not needlessly obstructive, which is sadly often what happens) opposition to keep them in check.