Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

It’s not often that her PA and/or intern bother to pay enough attention to what is going on around them and type a social media update for her, but in this case they did.

Labour have railed in the Commons against companies who use fire and rehire as a tool to cut costs (British Gas being the primary example) and here is the party fundamentally doing exactly the same thing.
FOC etc...

Guido is reporting that Apsana Begum has walked.

'My husband is evil and controlling of my finances... so controlling, he let me go out and be an MP, and I only just realised about it all right now.'

Right anyone want to bet Plod nick him and get him up in court?

Also, if she's that controlled, doesn't that cast doubt on her ability to do the job? I mean evil hubby could have been telling her how to vote.

'My husband is evil and controlling of my finances... so controlling, he let me go out and be an MP, and I only just realised about it all right now.'

Also, if she's that controlled, doesn't that cast doubt on her ability to do the job? I mean evil hubby could have been telling her how to vote.
Arranged/forced marriage?

I do hope so.

McD The Quartermaster said in character evidence that had Steptoe edged it in 2019 he would have appointed her as is Parliamentary Private Secretary, no doubt he had already weighed up his ability to control her.

philc

LE

Slime

LE
One wonders what happens if Hubby is subsquently tried for DV and also found not guilty.

Isn’t it ‘ex’ hubby we are talking about?

Londo

LE
Unfortunate but due process has been done, the crowing Corbyn types will be unbearable, screaming racism etc etc etc.
She has been listening to Corbyn though and listened to his advice .....

She said: "As a survivor of domestic abuse facing these vexatious charges, the last 18 months of false accusations, online sexist, racist and Islamophobic abuse, and threats to my safety have been exceedingly difficult."
(and it's all the Jews fault)

Latest Threads