Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Slime

LE
Well, that's the Nobel Prize for Literature for this year sewn up (if there's any justice, anyway)...

I hate to spoil the image, but she is a politician……….
Her ‘dirt box’ is probably a literal box with evidence of wrong doings by Starmer and Wring Daily.

I suspect Dominic Cummings has a similar box, and has been enjoying opening it a bit too much recently.

Her ‘dirt box’ is probably a literal box with evidence of wrong doings by Starmer and Wring Daily.

I suspect Dominic Cummings has a similar box, and has been enjoying opening it a bit too much recently.
Talking of Wrong Daily where has she disappeared to? Not had a good laugh in ages.

If she'd taken it up the council she likely wouldn't be able to beat that particular drum about being a teenage single mum and victim of Tory oppression quite so much.

I would though . Now she's lost a bit of weight .

Mind you , I've always been a bit of a sicko
I wouldn't. Not even doggy in a derelict pub car park. She's had more men than Kitchener. Dirty.

Londo

LE
I wouldn't. Not even doggy in a derelict pub car park. She's had more men than Kitchener. Dirty.
Dirty you say ?
Well someone got to take one for the team .
Plus so long as I don't hear her talk she gives me a little bit of a stiffy .

Latest Threads