Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

True, but he did get to shag some foxy black bir....

Oh.
Yup, another massive "lose"

Looking on the bright side, he Probly didn't catch anything embarrassing from the hog.
Apart from having to give it a job several years later to display her skill with numbers and English and

Oh

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There's no antisemitism in the labour party.

It's all a Jewish conspiracy, like when they caused Covid 19.
We know there is no antisemitism in Labour - Baroness Chucklebutty told us so!

We know there is no antisemitism in Labour - Baroness Chucklebutty told us so!

Ahem - pedant mode No she didnt

She said there was no problem with Antisemitism in the Labour party - which to be fair was spot on and is till the case within big chunks of it.

My apologies for nicking someone else's post, but I saw this on Guido Fawkes and it was that good I had to put it here

Angela Rayner: "I dream of adopting the woman and sticking her in the corner of the living room, next to the floor lamp so the kids can throw Wotsits at her"

Slime

LE
Bearing in mind the title of the thread, could we be about to see Corbyn rise to the top and be elected to the top job???

Piers Corbyn that is, in his bid to become elected mayor of London :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bearing in mind the title of the thread, could we be about to see Corbyn rise to the top and be elected to the top job???

IMO that would be perfect. It needs London to be brought to its woke knees before common sense will have any chance of penetrating!

178139830_10159501839057235_8880809059247030968_n.jpg

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Ah, is that why that piece of rubbish that used to front BLM has allied herself to him?

The penny drops.

Latest Threads