Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Let’s not forget that while some of us listen to the Queens speech tomorrow afternoon..................Just like it has been done for years and years...............
A former potential U.K. PM thought it was shown in the morning, and said he watched it in the morning!

And, if Corbyn does go to visit a homeless shelter tomorrow morning I advise him to wear some kind of name badge. I’d hate to see a meal being served to him instead of someone actually in need or deserving.

Meanwhile, Diane Abbott has opened door number ‘600,000 and twelvety eleven’ on her Christmas advent calendar today :)
Magic would make a good vagrant for a Christmas Charity ad? the best day's work he would have done in his life.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
New holiday footage of Jezza and Dusky Diane in East Germany has just surfaced.

hump19.gif

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
His High Court challenge to his suspension from The Party starts today.

Snigger.

Lawyers will take his money, crowd funded money and Union's money - Christmas has come again for them. Be interesting to see if a brief can wind the old boy up in the witness box?
If his brief has his head screwed on - after he has screwed a large amount of cash out of the case - he’ll ask Corbyn the killer question, upon which the whole case hangs.
‘Why do you think you were expelled from the Labour Party?’
Suitably tutored, Jeremy will reply ‘Because I’m a Cnut’.
‘Really, now all of us in Court have to ask the question, how does being a Cnut differentiate you from any other member? And why haven’t they been expelled?’

If his brief has his head screwed on - after he has screwed a large amount of cash out of the case - he’ll ask Corbyn the killer question, upon which the whole case hangs.
‘Why do you think you were expelled from the Labour Party?’
Suitably tutored, Jeremy will reply ‘Because I’m a Cnut’.
‘Really, now all of us in Court have to ask the question, how does being a Cnut differentiate you from any other member? And why haven’t they been expelled?’
Or for c--t substitute - Clown, prat, knob, twerp, todger, halfwit, fool, bell end and more?

philc

LE

There just aren't any emojis funny enough.

Zaraha Sultana will be a 1 term wonder MP in Cov South, maj of 400ish she is history, Red Len will soon be a guest appearing in the box on charges of fraud in relation to Union Funds.

As for the Corbyn trial, just heaps up the stupid look that is the modern Labour Party, will drag on, he will have to answer questions and expose himself, after this another case, libel, rinse and repeat. The man has an inflated opinion of himself and his position pumped up by the cult.

Lawyers will take his money, crowd funded money and Union's money - Christmas has come again for them. Be interesting to see if a brief can wind the old boy up in the witness box?

Hmm.. I wonder if the delightful Cherie Blair has offered her services "pro bono" in the interests of helping the party her husband led?

oops silly me she's just a grasping cow who would squeeze every penny to look after herself!!

Within his fan base he can't lose. If the challenge succeeds he and they will be vindicated. If they lose it was because the establishment and deep state rigged the result.

At least you can't hear them singing Ooooh Jeremy Corbyn singing like a bunch of football hooligans now

TamH70

MIA
At least you can't hear them singing Ooooh Jeremy Corbyn singing like a bunch of football hooligans now

A big crowd of folks in a field doing that would be a combat indicator for one of these to get chucked at them:

GBU-43/B MOAB - Wikipedia

Latest Threads