Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

What's with lady nugee?
Far too fat to compete with the elegant Ms Truss , so go for the working man look?

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG 2.PNG

The only real man in labour's shadow cabinet?
Or just too much time spent with the eagle twins.

that really is a rather odd looking viking-ess.
Could it be caused by inbreeding due to boredom \ unwillingness to travel more than 50m for a leg over?

More connected with alchohol imbibed in large quantities by the female parent during a critical foetal growth period, allegedly.

[ETA. As already mentioned by several other posters, oops].

If there money about, lawyers will take it, every penny!
Whilst either Corbyn or Labour could lose and have to pay the others fees a better result would be that both could go bust. Labours finances have been mentioned before with certain members liable. (I hope I haven’t just made that up, or they have changed it).

RP.

Sana

Old-Salt
Indeed, and it seems as if many have forgotten that it wasn’t just the Ugandan Asians who were persecuted and dispossessed by Idi Amin. Europeans (including many Brits) were given a couple of hours to pack a suitcase each then driven to the Kenyan border and left to get on with it.

She suffered herself and is grateful to be allowed into Britain and prosper.

At the end of the day it's all about who can do the job.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
She suffered herself and is grateful to be allowed into Britain and prosper.

At the end of the day it's all about who can do the job.
Ugandan Asians have been of great benefit to this country in the main apart from that dreadful creature Yasmin Alibhai Brown .
That's one person I would send back to the land of her birth as she's not exactly grateful for us taking her in .

Tyk

LE
Ugandan Asians have been of great benefit to this country in the main apart from that dreadful creature Yasmin Alibhai Brown .
That's one person I would send back to the land of her birth as she's not exactly grateful for us taking her in .

I have no desire for gratitude from the likes of this repulsive creature, an end to the outright hatred and hostility to Britain and the majority population would be acceptable. Preferable would be her leaving the place she finds so fundamentally obnoxious and going to somewhere she'd have less to whine about.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have no desire for gratitude from the likes of this repulsive creature, an end to the outright hatred and hostility to Britain and the majority population would be acceptable. Preferable would be her leaving the place she finds so fundamentally obnoxious and going to somewhere she'd have less to whine about.
Seem to remember her tweeting prior to the last election that if Boris (grr) got in she was leaving the country .
Day after Boris (grr) was elected what did she tweet ?
" No I'm still here "
She should have been forcefully removed .

A terrorist supporter? Jeremy? No, certainly not.

A leopard never changes it's spots.

TamH70

MIA
Requires slight modification.

with a cricket bat

You bleeding heart liberal!

May I submit angle grinder, removing expressions from Magic Grandpa's face for the use of?

Latest Threads