Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs

Doesnt look like its the only Politician to take someone to court, If they can do in in America, copy it in the UK
Should be worth a laugh . Perhaps some home truths will come out .
EDIT
Also in my mind he does look a little Jewish
Should he be told ?
Jeremy-corbyn-politics-uk-news-2778750.jpg

Will he be present but not involved in court?

This could be fun if he has to take the stand, it will mean he actually has to answer any question put to him, actually answer I mean, and as he only seems capable of swerving questions could find himself in hot water with the judge before long.

I suppose though he might just blame some group of people (Zionists?) for his failings and discomfort.

Last edited:
This could be fun if he has to take the stand, it will mean he actually has to answer any question put to him, actually answer I mean, and as he only seems capable of swerving questions could find himself in hot water with the judge before long.

I suppose though he might just blame some group of people (Zionists?) for his failings and discomfort.
I think he is a full-on narcissist so will play the 'Don't you know who I am?' card at some point. Explaining how it was all done by others who were jealous and/or outright rapacious capitalist conspirators, corruptly bent on undermining his selfless sacrifice for a better world.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
An interesting description nicely framing how Labour got to where it is today and the path it continues on.

I am not sure there is a specific epoch or event that triggered this change but it seems to me to have accelerated during the Blair years if not actually originating then.
"New Labour"

I think he is a full-on narcissist so will play the 'Don't you know who I am?' card at some point. Explaining how it was all done by others who were jealous and/or outright rapacious capitalist conspirators, corruptly bent on undermining his selfless sacrifice for a better world.

I am sure he will want to take the stage in the only way he knows how (and years of wibbling on his pet issues have left him hard wired him) to respond, though like Giuliani is finding, grandstanding b/s before your followers gets cheers but for the courts due answers and evidence are required and no swerving tactic works there.

Is filming permitted in civil courts I wonder? It would be great to see the cameras rolling close up on a sweaty Corbyn in the dock trying to doge his way through but being given the Judge Judy treatment in return. I would only ask him to apply some hair dye for the occasion.

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I am sure he will want to take the stage in the only way he knows how and years of wibbling on his pet issues have left him hard wired him to respond, though like Giuliani is finding, grandstanding b/s before your followers gets cheers but for the courts due answers and evidence are required and no swerving tactic works there.

Is filming permitted in civil courts I wonder? It would be great to see the cameras rolling close up on a sweaty Corbyn in the dock trying to doge his way through but being given the Judge Judy treatment in return. I would only ask him to apply some hair dye for the occasion.
And there's the point: direct answers to direct question.

I can see Magic Grandpa having an epic meltdown.

I am sure he will want to take the stage in the only way he knows how (and years of wibbling on his pet issues have left him hard wired him) to respond, though like Giuliani is finding, grandstanding b/s before your followers gets cheers but for the courts due answers and evidence are required and no swerving tactic works there.

He'll waffle and waffle, it'll depend on whether or not the judge is prepared to put up with it. One thing for certain is that he'll lose his composure and get very grumpy. I don't recall ever having seen an interview where he hasn't lost his temper.
Lawfare only ever benefits lawyers.

He'll waffle and waffle, it'll depend on whether or not the judge is prepared to put up with it. One thing for certain is that he'll lose his composure and get very grumpy. I don't recall ever having seen an interview where he hasn't lost his temper.

His face can be a picture when he throws a tantrum

magic grandpa.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
His own legal team will know that well and will work hard at keeping "Oh JC" well away from the Witness Stand.

Jeremy, "I can't wait to get on that stand and tell them what's what"
Barrister, " As your legal representative, I don't think that's such a good idea Mr. Corbyn"
Jeremy, "Why on earth not?"
Barrister, " Because you are an utter twat and an imbecile, Mr. Corbyn"

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Jeremy, "I can't wait to get on that stand and tell them what's what"
Barrister, " As your legal representative, I don't think that's such a good idea Mr. Corbyn"
Jeremy, "Why on earth not?"
Barrister, " Because you are an utter twat and an imbecile, Mr. Corbyn"
You think he should be the judge then?

Latest Threads