Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

A funny thing happened down the pub one night

I was chatting to Britt Eklands stunt bottom, when someone handed me this heath robinson like contraption

It turns out some of them have remotes that electrocute their todger and set their vibrating butt plug off, with a nice friendly dial to turn up the 'intensity' as well

That was back when nights out to the pub could take a strange turn of events...unlike these Covid times we live in
That's one of the weirdest chat-up lines I've ever heard of. Did you end up back at his?

Slime

LE
That's one of the weirdest chat-up lines I've ever heard of. Did you end up back at his?

Bearing in mind where Britt Ekland’s bum double was supposed to live I don’t think going back home with her would be a wise choice.
It could be entirely the kind of hot date to avoid :)

No, even stranger they're not gay

They've just got a fixation with having inanimate objects stuffed up their hoop

I did get to see Britt Ekland's stunt bottoms bottom though

philc

LE
This link is an app dreamt up by Momentum to email Keir and all NEC members to protest about Corbyns treatment.

Fill in name, email address, moody mobile number and what ever text you want, hours of fun.

This link is an app dreamt up by Momentum to email Keir and all NEC members to protest about Corbyns treatment.

Fill in name, email address, moody mobile number and what ever text you want, hours of fun.

A Hitler has sent a response to Kier and all NEC members, Eddy Hitler will use the app later

Things seem to be going well for the new leader at the Labour Party virtual Conference after the governing body stage a mass walk out from a Zoom conference.

A Hitler has sent a response to Kier and all NEC members, Eddy Hitler will use the app later
J Goebbels was fuming and also responded.

Interestingly the pre-filled template text seems to be editable (some cock up if so), not that I have actually submitted a personalised version of it yet, I need to think of what I really want to say first. If anyone else wants to give it a go then enjoy.

pc flaps

War Hero
Things seem to be going well for the new leader at the Labour Party virtual Conference after the governing body stage a mass walk out from a Zoom conference.

Even better, apparently the lead Trot couldn't find the off button, so after the Angry Denunciation, there was a minute of embarassed silence as he fumbled to log out of Zoom.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

I hope the remaining members of the NEC were prepared and passed motions closing down the machinations of the Momentum supporters. :)

Not nearly as entertaining as £3 spent joining the Labour party so I could vote for the worst possible leader imaginable.
Cheers, Ed 'Gravestone' Moribund.

One Josef Stalin has voiced his disapproval. It's just so unfair!

And Joe Biden along with Kier Hardie

Funnily enough, a certain H Himmler of post code G33 2QX also has supported the "cause"
That's not his postcode, it starts with PO as he complained earlier.

Latest Threads