So in the past 12 months the hard left in the Labour Party have
What a year!!
- led Labour to its worst defeat since 1935
- enabled the Tories to win their largest majority since 1987
- Lost control of the Labour Party leadership and the General Secretary's office
- Seen their chosen successor for the Leadership go down to a massive defeat and then get herself fired from the Shadow Cabinet
- Ended up with their hero and former leader suspended from the party with the whip withdrawn.
Perhaps they'll start singing 'Things can only get better' again.