Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

NSP

LE
I am delighted to see that (as far as I can tell) Angeluh Raynuh and Becky Wrong-Daily seem to have vanished from Twitter (which must be torture for the poor dears).

HackneyAbbott, however, is standing in solidarity with her ex-squeeze:

Wee John, however, is never one to see a man down without giving him a helping blade or two in the back, cunningly disguised as Elder Statesman shite:

Flabbott should wind her neck in, really, given zat her name ist also on ze list...

So in the past 12 months the hard left in the Labour Party have
  • led Labour to its worst defeat since 1935
  • enabled the Tories to win their largest majority since 1987
  • Lost control of the Labour Party leadership and the General Secretary's office
  • Seen their chosen successor for the Leadership go down to a massive defeat and then get herself fired from the Shadow Cabinet
  • Ended up with their hero and former leader suspended from the party with the whip withdrawn.
What a year!!

• Lost control of the Labour Party leadership and the General Secretary's office
  • Seen their chosen successor for the Leadership go down to a massive defeat and then get herself fired from the Shadow Cabinet
  • Ended up with their hero and former leader suspended from the party with the whip withdrawn.
What a year!!
There's still just over 2 months to go, bound to be another clusterf*ck of monumental proportions lurking in the wings!

Huzzah!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What a year!!
Yeah but, they will still win the next GE as it is Boris Grrr.

No, no, no, no. You are all wrong. Labour won the argument twice... it's just a minor technicality

Slime

LE
Can I just say, best £3 I ever spent. Still paying dividends over 4 years later.
I’d forgotten about that.
Not only was it exceptional value for money, but is helping to keep theatre and comedy alive during the Covid pandemic..............well, its at least still funding clowns :)

Good old Diane has waded (Or waddled) into the debate.

And like just about every Labour twitter feed they are all arguing with each other.

philc

LE
Good old Diane has waded (Or waddled) into the debate.

And like just about every Labour twitter feed they are all arguing with each other.

What that says, I will work to see Jezza back in, however I am not joining him in the long grass, I get 80K plus all the Barcadi Breezers I can neck, signed 2 left feet.

Oh dear, look what has risen from the communist graveyard,

Comrade Lenin McCluskey, for it is he!,

Len, what part of “Labours biggest defeat since the 30’s” did you not understand?

Also, what did Einstein say about doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
The trouble is the massive and humoungous rise in XRW terrorism will soon push all this off the front pages.................................erm........

The trouble is the massive and humoungous rise in XRW terrorism will soon push all this off the front pages.................................erm........
Not while the latest incarnation of dear leader carries on:
FB_IMG_1604037210738.jpg

Is this the start of the new Labour Party leadership purges.
Will Starmer kick Corbyn out of the party completely and will Corbyn supporters be slowly but surely moved out of any positions where they are able too cause problems. Will Starmer run down the Momentum movement to cover his backside in the long term.

Len, what part of “Labours biggest defeat since the 30’s” did you not understand?

Also, what did Einstein say about doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result?

The struggle for reality is real comrades!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I am delighted to see that (as far as I can tell) Angeluh Raynuh and Becky Wrong-Daily seem to have vanished from Twitter (which must be torture for the poor dears).

HackneyAbbott, however, is standing in solidarity with her ex-squeeze:

Wee John, however, is never one to see a man down without giving him a helping blade or two in the back, cunningly disguised as Elder Statesman shite:

Both arguing for unity going forward.

Hackneyed Abort then goes on to denounce Corbyn’s suspension and McDildo suggests burying it all.

Marvellous.