Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

From Wiki:

Starmer married Victoria Alexander in 2007.[113] She was previously a solicitor but now works in NHS occupational health.[5][114] The couple's son and daughter are being brought up in the Jewish faith of their mother and the family attend shabbat dinners.[9]

So as a member of the Shadow Cabinet from 2015, (and being married to a Jewish woman), Starmer was utterly oblivious to the more unpleasant goings-on of his party & leader, but is now accepting the report without question or qualification & is wearing a hair shirt and 'acting tough'.

OK.
Or was Stammer just waiting for his moment, head down, powder dry and mouth shut waiting for the others to trip over their shoe laces?

Some of the comments from Corbyn supporters on his face book page are a joy to behold.

Europeans who saved you from a holocaust before you started your own
Where Rubber bullets kiss any one not in your cult
Israil land of fascists
Jews think we are all there servents

Entertaining yes - but im not sure theyre going to help his case when he appeals his suspension

Our very own BBC with no mention of the 14 sitting MPs also named in the report, unless i am being overly biased.

Some of the comments from Corbyn supporters on his face book page are a joy to behold.
Israil land of fascists

Entertaining yes - but im not sure theyre going to help his case when he appeals his suspension
There is no appeal against his suspension other than proving that the reasons for it aren’t valid during a disciplinary hearing. Given that it was Jennie Formby who put those rules in place during Corbyn’s inept leadership he’s going to have a hard job showing that it wan’t appropriate.

it out...
Our very own BBC with no mention of the 14 sitting MPs also named in the report, unless i am being overly biased.
If you read the letter put up by Guido, the charges against some of them seem a little thin to me, but the 'methodology' employed also seems uncomfortably questionable. Merely arguing the case that antisemitism isn't rampant gets you a black mark. I tend toward allowing the speech of these greasy people to condemn them from their own mouths; I can't see any court sending them down. Corbyn, on the other hand...

Edit: for instance:
...examples of discourse that enables antisemitism and the dissemination of antisemitic ideas, as follows:
2. Denying antisemitism exists where there is clear evidence that there has been a breach of the definition.

For example, Ken Loach, for many years a Labour member, a founder of the Left Unity Party and a public supporter of Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership, told the BBC’s Daily Politics he had been attending Labour meetings for 50 years and had “never in that whole time heard a single antisemitic word or a racist word” and that allegations of antisemitism were a fallacy “without validation or any evidence”.

That isn't a credible example at all. Who on Earth can prove that he did hear any antisemitic word or a racist word?

it out...

If you read the letter put up by Guido, the charges against some of them seem a little thin to me, but the 'methodology' employed also seems uncomfortably questionable. Merely arguing the case that antisemitism isn't rampant gets you a black mark. I tend toward allowing the speech of these greasy people to condemn them from their own mouths; I can't see any court sending them down. Corbyn, on the other hand...
I'm sure there are 'examples' Richard Burgon' Israel rant for one.

Israil land of fascists

He can always blame it on the Joos

Actingunpaid

Old-Salt
Just as I stopped laughing at Labour,I read about this SF/IRA crook doing a Father Ted."The money was just resting in my account".What a day!

ted.png

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
it out...

I didn't like lawfare when it was used against Brexit and I have no enthusiasm about it being used against Labour.

I am, however, massively in favour of reminding each and every Labour supporter that their ghastly party is receipted and filed as hotbed of racism whenever the opportunity presents itself to do so.

NSP

LE
I might watch 'Question Time' tonight. Watching Fifi going into meltdown as she tries to stop the Tory panel member enjoying the turmoil of the comrades will be a sight to behold.
I'm minded to do the same for the same reason. Bonnie Greer's billed for tonight, too. I'd bet money on her getting the vast majority of panellist speaking time.

I might have a little celebratory drinkie, too. What, do I mean, "might?" I am already!!

I am delighted to see that (as far as I can tell) Angeluh Raynuh and Becky Wrong-Daily seem to have vanished from Twitter (which must be torture for the poor dears).

HackneyAbbott, however, is standing in solidarity with her ex-squeeze:

Wee John, however, is never one to see a man down without giving him a helping blade or two in the back, cunningly disguised as Elder Statesman shite:

NSP

LE
It's actually a lead story on the BBC website, I am rather surprised and slightly pleased to see that.
What's the spin, though?

Waiting for one of Corbyn’s supporters to utter the phrase ‘Labour have no problem with anti-semitism’

Latest Threads