Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
She is just not very popular; I'm not sure that another human rights lawyer i.e. entitled middle-class gobshite is what the Labour Party really needs as it's next leader.
Much as I dislike her she did go up in my estimation a couple of years ago when she pulled Diane Abbott up over an anti Semitic remark she (Abbott) made .

TamH70

MIA
There is nothing civil about the Labour Party. Especially with communist scum like Mc Donnell, and communist and racist scum like Abbott, Butler and Lammy in the party.

Now how about a sweeping round-up of communist enemies of the state who also backed the IRA during the troubles?.

Those cells still available in the Tower?.

Plus two more for Cherie and Tony Blair.

Well, there're still some unused basements in the Lubyanka building...

armchair_ninja

Old-Salt
Except that the first lines of the BBC report say this:

"Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has suspended Jeremy Corbyn from the party over his reaction to a highly critical report on anti-Semitism."

So Jezza has not been suspended over the findings of the report just his reaction to it. I suspect some lawyerly twisting of the truth to suit the party is going on.

Except that the first lines of the BBC report say this:

"Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has suspended Jeremy Corbyn from the party over his reaction to a highly critical report on anti-Semitism."
Now amended to read "The Labour Party has suspended......"

crow_bag

War Hero
Scum, that's just a code word for a kinder, gentler politics obviously
According to some Open University students it's ok to abuse politicians, as long as they're Tories.

The kinder gentler politics all comes into force when discussing someone who believes the exact same things as you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Shit on shit, hope he rots in Michael Foots Donkey jacket with Red Bros Ken and Len.

To be fair Michael Foot was no where near as bad as Corbyn

As amusing as the left eating itself is, we will effectively have no credible opposition for years to come.
You could of course argue we haven't had one for years anyway!

And with Black Lives Matter waiting in the wings to form a party, the news isn't good for Labour this week

Truxx

LE
Twit report

Jeremy Corbyn, Seumas Milne and Karie Murphy just held a "council of war" on how to respond

They were joined on Zoom by John McDonnell, reps of Unite, Momentum, CLPD + Campaign Group

One source says Starmer "in big trouble" and the belief is he is on "dodgy legal ground"
And he (Starmer) is on ze list

Question Time tonight will be a hostile environment for the Labour MP who is on, I suspect. The rest of the panel is a Conservative MP, a Trump advisor, Marie van der Zyl from the Jewish Board of Deputies, plus Bonnie Greer....

Nice to see a slightly more even panel for a change, and I’m sure that MvdZ’s inclusion is entirely coincidental!

Kerry Anne Mendoza just after going of on one, on PM on R4. Comedy gold.. :)
I heard it too. It's not often I get out of my car with a smile on my face after a 2hr commute.

Latest Threads