Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I was wondering if there was any news on when we, the great unwashed, will be given sight of the ECHR report on antisemitism in the Labour party. They've had it themselves for weeks but I can't find anything about release outside of the inner circle.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
I was wondering if there was any news on when we, the great unwashed, will be given sight of the ECHR report on antisemitism in the Labour party. They've had it themselves for weeks but I can't find anything about release outside of the inner circle.
We'll probably get to see Balen before the AS report.

NSP

LE
Why do you want to go there?
If it cleared the BBC of bias they'd have fallen over themselves to publish it already instead of spaffing licence cash on lawyers fighting FoI requests to have it published.

A little bit of light relief come 27 November:

With luck, his equally arrogant brother will stand 'in solidarity' with his sibling.

In the dock.

Just as the beak reaches for the Black Cap . . .
As much as I dislike him & his brother, his barrister does have a point regarding one rule for one, one rule for the other.

TamH70

MIA
A little bit of light relief come 27 November:

With luck, his equally arrogant brother will stand 'in solidarity' with his sibling.

In the dock.

Just as the beak reaches for the Black Cap . . .

Don't pay the fine? Fine, Tovarish Corbyn, just don't plan on seeing sunshine that isn't stripey for the rest of your natural.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As much as I dislike him & his brother, his barrister does have a point regarding one rule for one, one rule for the other.
The case to answer is not how the police operated but did P Corbyn break the law, was it deliberate and how long should he go to jail for.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Ed Balls on JC prior to the publication of the EHRC report tomorrow -

'I don’t think Jeremy Corbyn is an antisemite. He’s not a racist man, but he undoubtedly not only stood with antisemitic people, but said things which were antisemitic.'

so by that logic, I could hang around with members of the BNP, say racist things, but not actually be a racist? ok then.

1603893408798.png

Latest Threads