Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Could it be this?

"I blame his Mother, for calling him Keir."
:rofl:
She did not go away you know.

edit;
Capture.PNG

Is our Ms Abbott being just a touch racist, do you think?

Last edited:
This country really needs an effective opposition right now. Over the next couple of years we will need checks and ballances post Brexit. Sadly Labour will not provide anything other than a comedy side show on the opposition benches.

And more;

Antisemites, what antisemites.

Newsnight kicked up a storm last night after Len McCluskey was broadcast in an interview with the BBC’s Lewis Goodall, saying Peter Mandelson – who has Jewish heritage – should go away and “count his gold”. A classic antisemitic trope. This morning McCluskey apologised. In other words…

Capture.PNG LEN.PNG

For Len's tweet, read, "I thought I could get away with a quick anti-semetic dig at Mandleson, but I have been caught. If I get in quick with a pretend appology on social media I may be able to prevent the shit storm I deserve."

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
For Len's tweet, read, "I thought I could get away with a quick anti-semetic dig at Mandleson, but I have been caught. If I get in quick with a pretend appology on social media I may be able to prevent the shit storm I deserve."

I fcuking despise this potato faced cnut. and as for abbot - has no one ever taken her aside and suggested lessons in public speaking?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you think it'd make any bloody difference?

they could gently suggest that giving the impression of being a supercilious condescending prat perhaps doesn't endear her to anyone outside her own peculiar fan club...

they could gently suggest that giving the impression of being a supercilious condescending prat perhaps doesn't endear her to anyone outside her own peculiar fan club...
And spoil the fun for the rest of us? I vote she be given her own chat show. With guests that will show up her lack of intelligence... perhaps start with pot plants and work downwards.