Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

philc

LE
Well young Jones has written a book on Corbyns abject failure at the last election, I am sure its wordy and not very critical of the great man himself, but he has a few choice words about those that failed to get behind the Corbyn train.

When I am next in a book shop I will flick through the chapters on Corbyn,s love of extremists, terrorists and his hatred of all things Jewish, I am sure Jones covers these at length.

As for this excerpt, has he ever seen some of those young Momentum types when seeing a Tory or being told your going to vote Tory?

The parliamentary Labour party meetings were just brutal and gruesome. A lot of those people in the parliamentary Labour party – I’m just going to say it – are jumped-up thugs. Vicious, horrible people. They would sanctimoniously stand up and talk about the authoritarianism of Corbynism as they screeched like disturbed teenagers, spraying spittle at anyone with the temerity to support the elected leadership of the party of which they were members. I really don’t know what they are driven by.

Well young Jones has written a book on Corbyns abject failure at the last election, I am sure its wordy and not very critical of the great man himself, but he has a few choice words about those that failed to get behind the Corbyn train.

When I am next in a book shop I will flick through the chapters on Corbyn,s love of extremists, terrorists and his hatred of all things Jewish, I am sure Jones covers these at length.

As for this excerpt, has he ever seen some of those young Momentum types when seeing a Tory or being told your going to vote Tory?

The parliamentary Labour party meetings were just brutal and gruesome. A lot of those people in the parliamentary Labour party – I’m just going to say it – are jumped-up thugs. Vicious, horrible people. They would sanctimoniously stand up and talk about the authoritarianism of Corbynism as they screeched like disturbed teenagers, spraying spittle at anyone with the temerity to support the elected leadership of the party of which they were members. I really don’t know what they are driven by.
Crikey! What a f4nny.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Jones lobbed $50 at some poor sap on Fiverr to write it for him.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

I read through the Labour Party report on why they lost the election - other than, of course, polling fewer votes than the Tories and not offering a manifesto which appealed to the masses.

The gossip and tittle-tattle which was reported was astounding. Utterly puerile - of the level of, "And as 'X' left the room, 'Y' said, "You know, I really don't like him.".'

It belonged in the playground. It was far from what you'd expect from a national-level political party. It only really served to highlight the intellectual vacuum that the Labour Party has become. It didn't in any way show the party in a good light, much less explain why it lost (at least, not in a way that its authors meant it to).

Jones's particular brand of polemic is only that report write large in the mainstream media - at least, those that will host his mitherings. He cannot see the imperfections of those he champions. He cannot see fault.

Quite how he continues to get published, whether in newspaper or book, I fail to fathom.

I was thinking of buying his book for a laugh but don’t want to finance that scrote with my hard earned working class money (sort of mirroring what happened to Labour at the last election). Maybe when it is on display in a charity shop for a £1, which shouldn’t be long.

As yet there has been no attempt by the BBC, Guardian and Metro Woke to rebrand Magic as a cuddley national treasure and sage on all matters like Wedgewood-Benn (Ooops 2nd Viscount Stansgate) and Foot?

Could this be Comrade Cob's venture in to book reviews? I thought he didn't read books?

Furious Corbyn's Bitter Review of "Left Out" - Guido Fawkes

From the comments:

CobShopStrop.png

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Could this be Comrade Cob's venture in to book reviews? I thought he didn't read books?

Furious Corbyn's Bitter Review of "Left Out" - Guido Fawkes

From the comments:

View attachment 506460
From that link, own up, which ARRSEr is it?
"Allegedly there is a video circulating of Steptoe and his brother Piers Spit Roasting Abbotpotamus, whilst Kneel Stammer assists in a random, alternating Tea Bagging of the three perps.
Enjoy your evening meal (hopefully Cumberland Sausage and Whelks) with that image firmly printed in your mind."

From that link, own up, which ARRSEr is it?
"Allegedly there is a video circulating of Steptoe and his brother Piers Spit Roasting Abbotpotamus, whilst Kneel Stammer assists in a random, alternating Tea Bagging of the three perps.
Enjoy your evening meal (hopefully Cumberland Sausage and Whelks) with that image firmly printed in your mind."

Can you imagine the torture potential if that video really exists, how long would take to break someone forced to watch that abomination?

Mr Corbyn. What news from the Venezuela front?

Jones was very critical of Corbyn before the 2017 election, when he did well, Jones remembered he liked him all along.
A bit like Jones was very anti EU until the Guardian decided Brexit was wrong, and Jones remembered he was pro EU all along.

Jones was very critical of Corbyn before the 2017 election, when he did well, Jones remembered he liked him all along.
A bit like Jones was very anti EU until the Guardian decided Brexit was wrong, and Jones remembered he was pro EU all along.
Did they ever find those men moving with military precision who assaulted him yet.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
so it's the 'powerful and wealthy' teaming up with the media that stopped magic grandpas glorious five year plan from going ahead.

'powerful and wealthy'...who can he mean?? :rolleyes:
Well, being a millionaire himself, he must mean Zionists and billionaires.

The thing that sits under all of this is that none of what happened - including a huge majority for the Conservatives - was, in his eyes, his fault.

Carry that through if he'd become leader of this country. Leadership requires to things: actually leading and an ability to take responsibility.

Corbyn cannot or will not. That, I think, would eventually have been his undoing.

Latest Threads