Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
You are one sick puppy . . . now, if it was Angeluh Raynuh, the devious minx . . .

how about a rayner / philips sandwich?? you can tell just by looking at them they want to please big daddy maguire... :)

I suggest getting a brain surgeon and a really good psychotherapist on standby, you need help.

I, for one, support this man's steadfast refusal to accept societal norms and instead indulge in what can only be a fantasy of flubbering, schloping and manly spanking. He should be raised to high office... after a thorough hosing down of course.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was going to say nobody could be that idiotic, but Bugsy is posting again so. . .
Its always good to test your thoughts and ideas on people who don’t necessarily agree with you.

offog

LE
The background is part of it. Can't make out what tank that is, could be a leopard and the Vault-tec poster are meant to say something.

The voice and actions grate, I could only manage 15 secs. Is this part of the spitting image revival.

This is a clear case of just because you can doesn't mean you should.

philc

LE
The background is part of it. Can't make out what tank that is, could be a leopard and the Vault-tec poster are meant to say something.

The voice and actions grate, I could only manage 15 secs. Is this part of the spitting image revival.

This is a clear case of just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I like the Havana Rum bottle, he is missing a trick though, no Cigar.

Obviously a Bill Clinton cigar...

Latest Threads