Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

As Magic Grandpa or as Agent Cob?
That fu*cking English allotment spastic as I believe Moscow centre refer to him as...

Somewhere in a KGB retirement home on the Black Sea, some poor old sod who recruited him back in the '70's is ruing the day he was offered a bit of black, in a sort of reverse treacle trap.

This was reported earlier today.
LLOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE RESIGNS, READ HIS STATEMENT IN FULL
Read the arch-Corbynite’s statement in full below:
This afternoon I spoke to Keir and asked to step back from the front bench duties as Minister for the Natural Environment but remain a Labour and Co—operative MP for Brighton Kemptown and Peacehaven.

It is with regret I leave the shadow ministry, but owing to a campaign by the right—wing media my position has become untenable. This has unleashed a torrent of online hate and daily calls of harassment to my office, which has exposed those who work for me to abuse that would not be acceptable in any workplace. It is my job to get political flack, but it is not the job of caseworkers, researchers and assistants to be attacked. It has also led to hounding and stress, from which I need a few weeks to support my team and myself to collectively recover.
I am here to represent all my constituents and I an grateful to all those who voted for me, and to the people who believe Labour can make our country a fair, better, happier place for all of us. I shall continue to work hard for you.

I remain incredibly proud of the work I have done in parliament in the past three years and I an proud of my role in holding the government to account on immoral arms sales to Saudi Arabia, chairing the All—Party Parliamentary Group on Youth Affairs which conducted the first wide ranging parliamentary inquiry into Youth Services in 10 years, and in helping to lead the charge on tenants’ and renters’ rights.
I shall return to the backbenches for the time being to support Keir in defending and furthering the manifesto we stood on and to achieve a Labour government.
Which right wing media was he referring to? From the comments:

1594937319313.png

Lloyd Russell-Moyle Resigns, Read his Statement in Full - Guido Fawkes

View attachment 490296
He said Bad Words about Saint JK of Rowling on Twitter in trying to twist her comments about a past relationship in which she had been assaulted as an attack on transgender people*.

. . . and he also has said Bad Words about well-known Semitic religion.

He's a Brighton MP, HIV Pos and a gwar.

Thus, he should be subjected to our pity and derision in equal measure.

*He is determined to be affronted on an almost daily basis.

He said Bad Words about Saint JK of Rowling on Twitter in trying to twist her comments about a past relationship in which she had been assaulted as an attack on transgender people*.

Which GWAR is he?

offog

LE

View attachment 490296
Owen Jones is not one of the Guardian's best journalists!!!!!!!! He must must be so upset that comrade Laura thinks so little of him.

It would be so much fun to see this opinion of him come out in one of his interviews.

Owen Jones is not one of the Guardian's best journalists!!!!!!!! He must must be so upset that comrade Laura thinks so little of him.

It would be so much fun to see this opinion of him come out in one of his interviews.
Jones isnt a journalist, he's columnist.

Which basically means someone who is paid to give their opinion based on what they think their readership wants.

Pity?

Pity?

I pity you, foo'

In which case he’s doesn’t realise that by pleasing the Jewish lobby he’s pissing off the MENA lobby. If that’s all Labour have in their shot locker, the could be closing shop next election.
After all what have they achieve in the last 20 years.
Lost Scotland, pissed off England, lost the main working argument because it No longer exists. All we have is extremist lobbies. That’s really going to sway the electorate isn’t it?
Which is precisely why the Anti Semitism thing will come to nought. Simple maths. More Muslims have the vote than Jews and they hold the balance of power way beyond north London.

The fragrant Ms Webbe was parachuted in the Vaz seat in 2019 much to the annoyance of locals. She managed to take a 22,000 majority to 6000. With any luck locals watching her dire performance past and future will see sense and either kick her out as their candidate or vote for another party.
She got just over 50% of the votes so she didnt annoy that many of the locals.
That’s the problem with percentage comparisons. Granted, 50% of the electorate in her constituency voted for her but she managed to piss off 16,000 more local voters than Vaz did, which must take some doing?

”I got 50% of the vote” is one thing, “I lost 16,000 votes” quite another. Both are true. Wanna place a bet on which stat Ms Webbe prefers to quote?

That’s the problem with percentage comparisons. Granted, 50% of the electorate in her constituency voted for her but she managed to piss off 16,000 more local voters than Vaz did, which must take some doing?

”I got 50% of the vote” is one thing, “I lost 16,000 votes” quite another. Both are true. Wanna place a bet on which stat Ms Webbe prefers to quote?
Regardless, she still got an absolute majority from those who voted.

Which is precisely why the Anti Semitism thing will come to nought. Simple maths. More Muslims have the vote than Jews and they hold the balance of power way beyond north London.
if that's the case they can kiss bye bye from some important funding. The One thing the Jewish Lobby dare not do is push the Jewish Labour Party to come to the fore. Nor dare the Labour Party follow the BLM movement.

I'm not a Four b' yet continued antisemitism would be enough to cost my vote. It's not just a simple matter of counting the Jewish electorate against the Muslim electorate.

I'm not a Four b' yet continued antisemitism would be enough to cost my vote. It's not just a simple matter of counting the Jewish electorate against the Muslim electorate.
You might not vote for them because of antisemitism but most other people dont care.

Latest Threads