Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Surely that applied to Larry Adler! He played a Hohner Chromatic harmonica - I used to have one, as well as the Larry Adler ‘How to Play the Harmonica’ book!
Our Monica played one also.

philc

LE
I believe the report is out tomorrow on the Corbyn racism issue, stand by for we are a changed party on one side and this is report generated and instigated by the Israelis on the other side.

Much will be made to discredit the authors, contributions and promises to make change by the hard left faction.

Ultimately it will confirm what we all know the far left don’t like Jews.

Probably all been said before but Hey Ho so what ...

I think Corbyn is enjoying a well earned rest after steering his Labour Party through its many difficulties during his tenure as leader … I am not sure if he resolved any of the difficulties but certainly left some of them for his successor . I really believe that the pressures within the Labour Party will continue to develop now that they have lost the support of what once were their core voters in such as the “ Red Wall “ and other in Party difficulties one of which will raise its head again tomorrow .

After he had appeared on the Marr show today I was looking at Ed Milliband’s majority in the 2019 Election ... he seemed to think that Corbyn's Policies a lot more united the Party than divided it ... anyhoo if there had not been a Brexit Party Candidate in Doncaster North he could well have lost his seat ....another brick knocked out of the wall .

So to the future for Corbyn ... I wonder if he has plans to write a book about his leadership style and achievements , launch himself into the After Dinner speeches circuit , become some form of International Ambassador for some cause or other or a much sort after person to give a sage and meaningful input to matters being discussed on the International stage … or just maintain his current low profile and spend more time with his family and at his allotment .

Last edited:
The groan button appears to be missing. Probably it is in for servicing after excessive use.
And nobody mentioned her solo performance in the clintons white house?
Shocked I tell you, shocked to the core.

Probably all been said before but Hey Ho so what ...

I think Corbyn is enjoying a well earned rest after steering his Labour Party through its many difficulties during his tenure as leader … I am not sure if he resolved any of the difficulties but certainly left some of them for his successor . I really believe that the pressures within the Labour Party will continue to develop now that they have lost the support of what once were their core voters in such as the “ Red Wall “ and other in Party difficulties one of which will raise its head again tomorrow .

After he had appeared on the Marr show today I was looking at Ed Milliband’s majority in the 2019 Election ... he seemed to think that Corbyn's Policies a lot more united the Party than divided it ... anyhoo if there had not been a Brexit Party Candidate in Doncaster North he could well have lost his seat ....another brick knocked out of the wall .

So to the future for Corbyn ... I wonder if he has plans to write a book about his leadership style and achievements , launch himself into the After Dinner speeches circuit , become some form of International Ambassador for some cause or other or a much sort after person to give a sage and meaningful input to matters being discussed on the International stage … or just maintain his current low profile and spend more time with his family and at his allotment .
The answer to your question is.....
....he will go back to the back benches and continue where he left off. That is supporting every student fuckwit cause going, whilst defying the whip at every opportunity. He has been and always will be a first rate plonker with second rate policies and third rate abilities.

....he will go back to the back benches and continue where he left off. That is supporting every student fuckwit cause going, whilst defying the whip at every opportunity. He has been and always will be a first rate plonker with second rate policies and third rate abilities.
You rate him highly, then?

Beat me to it but yes.
Backbench ogre.
It's what he was and what he will go back to.
For ever fighting for liberty and justice along with all those other special things he experienced when he was 19 and a voluntary youth worker in south america.

I actually think that you are missing a key tenet of Corbyn's approach. You seem to imagine that he jumps on each new madcap bandwagon as it comes along by chance, then champions its cause in the parlours of Islington, because he's a bit dippy. I believe it is far more pernicious than that. My own thought is that he has his people out spotting disruptive causes with potential so that they can be exploited for their diversionary value in the great struggle. There are desired qualities, such as upsetting the status quo, but there are those that are essential, such as causing division and stoking hatred.

Corbyn's job in all this is to provide protection for the internationalist cause by providing bandwidth-consuming distraction while the real work is being done elsewhere. He knows all too well that groups like Antifa, SWP, Momentum and CPGB are more than capable of operating effectively in the shadows (Hijacking seemingly 'woke' and 'worthy' causes for their own agenda) while he keeps the public gaze fixed on the public face of domestic arguments.

Corbyn is part of a huge international team, not the leader or agenda setter.