Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Slime

LE
From about 28:29;

They came from the same nest.
Dear Lord we did indeed miss the bullet.
I can’t help get the feeling that a sizeable percentage of the shouters in that video would be the types calling for D Cummings to resign for breaking lockdown rules :)

Ha ha. You can always count on the Bish.
Actually I was friendly with King Hussein through our interest in radio and still have a transceiver he gifted me. His callsign was JY1 and he was a delight to everyone.
My grandson graduated from RMAS last year but doesn't think he came across our own Mister Bouquet. :cool:
Class act.

Indeed. The tale has transmogrified into King Hussain of Jordan taking exactly that same journey. Here's his son, my old mucker from Staff College, King Abdullah, representing Her Madge on the Commissioning of his son:

Went last year to the tank museum in Amman that he has assembled – quite a collection.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Never seen the station so empty.
Some 700 cadets here at the moment.

Bit of a corona flavour here:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Gosh. Just spotted myself after Muslim prayers. I'm the bloke from Yorkshire:

1591048918439.png

Gosh. Just spotted myself after Muslim prayers. I'm the bloke from Yorkshire:

View attachment 478588
Funny how Sandhurst does a photo shoot like that, yet when one of my soldiers was on exercise with them in Germany, they refused to make any allowances for his religion and just threw him a halal rat pack while everyone else ate at the field kitchen.
Muslim? We arent ******* interested unless someone is hanging around with a camera.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Funny how Sandhurst does a photo shoot like that, yet when one of my soldiers was on exercise with them in Germany, they refused to make any allowances for his religion and just threw him a halal rat pack while everyone else ate at the field kitchen.
Muslim? We arent ******* interested unless someone is hanging around with a camera.
Sounds tough. Exercise, hey?

Sounds tough. Exercise, hey?
Sound tough? Not really just another example of Sandhurst discriminating against a religious minority when the cameras arent around.
Kinda shits all over the idea how they care about soldiers.

Latest Threads