Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Ah Bless him! - just like Nicola Sturgeon he craves to be seen and heard and give the impression hes important and interesting enough to be listened to! sadly, like the deluded Sturgeon, no one gives 2 sh*ts what he/she says and neither have any measure of respect from the public other than their cling on arsse lickers
How relevant must that other highly respected, 'Conservative scaring' party leader* feel if we think that about Lord Sir Kier and the Sainted Wee Jimmy Krankie?

*Sorry, I appear to have completely forgotten his name. It's the bloke who leads, who leads.... well he leads some party or other.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
10 candidates, 8 places and he didn’t make the team? Sweet! He’s now once again the bloke who is always the last one to be picked in a playground football match isn’t he? Back to his rightful position as Mr no mark. The terrorist sympathising twat.
One can only hope he becomes even more bitter as he becomes more impotent. That would please me greatly.

How relevant must that other highly respected, 'Conservative scaring' party leader* feel if we think that about Lord Sir Kier and the Sainted Wee Jimmy Krankie?

*Sorry, I appear to have completely forgotten his name. It's the bloke who leads, who leads.... well he leads some party or other.
One of my mates on FB referred to the new Labour leader as IKEA Starmer, which has a nice ring to it. A boring, flat pack politician with zero personality.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sir K looks very much at home in the Covid HoC, very much like a court room, even with the Squeaker as the Beak?
Doesn't have very many of 'The Enemy' behind him as would normally be.

TamH70

MIA

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Corbyn's brother has just been arrested again for lockdown protesting.

Excuse the Express link, it was the first one that said "Breaking News" and I am a slut for breaking news banners.
TBH it's hard to get beyond the Express headlines because the site is so bloody awful at loading.

Corbyn's brother has just been arrested again for lockdown protesting.

Excuse the Express link, it was the first one that said "Breaking News" and I am a slut for breaking news banners.
I wonder if he was carrying a USB stick to ward off the 5G signals, he seems the sort of person designed for that kind of fakery

I wonder if he was carrying a USB stick to ward off the 5G signals, he seems the sort of person designed for that kind of fakery
Only 300 sovs my son! Right bargain!

Talking of Mr Squeaker, has anybody heard anything of that giant amongst men pygmies, Lord St. Bercow of Berksville lately? He seems to have disappeared.
Probably busy spending his lavish pension, now that he's failed to subvert democracy

Latest Threads