Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I would... then blame lockdown for litres of pent up sexual frustration
You would; what?

Normally it would be safe to draw an inference, but given that having a w@nk with a cheese grater would be preferable to a sexual encounter with that I thought it worth checking.

You would; what?

Normally it would be safe to draw an inference, but given that having a w@nk with a cheese grater would be preferable to a sexual encounter with that I thought it worth checking.
This cheese grater you talk of.... does it have nice tits?

SO he failed ot get on the European gravy train?
Sadly (for him) yes, also there are nearly as many labour MPs with shadow cabinet roles (almost 100) as there are MPs but oooooohhhhh Jeremy is not one of them. The slow slide into well deserved oblivion.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I know Corbyn is in the title of this thread but why are we even discussing the old terrorist supporter?

Far more interesting is whither the Labour Party leadership? SKS appears to have gone to ground during the media inspired storm about Dominic Cummings.

Labour’s line has been to whip up jealousy and try to suggest it’s toffs versus the rest. The party has avoided saying if they think DC was acting illegally. SKS is hiding because he knows that he will have to say thst DC did nothing wrong and that would be the end of it.

I hope that when they catch up with him they ask him if it isn’t grossly irresponsible to allow witch hunt to continue when they know it’s totally unjustified.

Maybe we’ll have to wait for Boris to have at him at PMQs.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Bit difficult to do when you've got a knighthood and multiple tens of millions in the bank.

Also he has his own thread.
Fixed

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I know Corbyn is in the title of this thread but why are we even discussing the old terrorist supporter?

Far more interesting is whither the Labour Party leadership? SKS appears to have gone to ground during the media inspired storm about Dominic Cummings.

Labour’s line has been to whip up jealousy and try to suggest it’s toffs versus the rest. The party has avoided saying if they think DC was acting illegally. SKS is hiding because he knows that he will have to say thst DC did nothing wrong and that would be the end of it.

I hope that when they catch up with him they ask him if it isn’t grossly irresponsible to allow witch hunt to continue when they know it’s totally unjustified.

Maybe we’ll have to wait for Boris to have at him at PMQs.
Because if he acts up he’s in the shìt. Sir Kier will end up seeing a few casualties of his own.

They all have that, Corbyn especially, however the loyal Party members managed to somehow avoid it. It's a bit harder when everyone is using your title all the time.
You won't find me agreeing with Theresa May very often, but one thing that she was right about was the farcical situation of people automatically getting state honours because of their job title.

Sadly (for him) yes, also there are nearly as many labour MPs with shadow cabinet roles (almost 100) as there are MPs but oooooohhhhh Jeremy is not one of them. The slow slide into well deserved oblivion.
10 candidates, 8 places and he didn’t make the team? Sweet! He’s now once again the bloke who is always the last one to be picked in a playground football match isn’t he? Back to his rightful position as Mr no mark. The terrorist sympathising twat.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Latest Threads