Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

If it is, then she's put some effort into it - she has vids of a couple of street interviews on her Twat page: have a butchers and tell me what you think.

For my own part, I believe that she's as mad as cheese.
She is not the crunchiest biscuit in the tin. Anti vaxxer as well. She uses the olde title RGN, nowadays they're Adult Nurses. It suggests she qualified long before you needed a degree for nursing. Her stance to medicine is, to say the least, not traditional.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Please tell me that's a spoof account and nobody is that stupid?
There’s only one Shemirani who is registered as a nurse in the UK. Kay Alison.

I may well complain to the NMC. Either she is not fit to be a nurse or she is illegally claiming to be one - Registered Nurse is a protected title.

Others may also line to complain.

I may well complain to the NMC. Either she is not fit to be a nurse or she is illegally claiming to be one - Registered Nurse is a protected title.

Kay is, I believe, a dental nurse. I did a search as well ;-)

offog

LE
If she is for real I will be very surprised if she can provide evidence for her continued registration.

She is not the crunchiest biscuit in the tin. Anti vaxxer as well. She uses the olde title RGN, nowadays they're Adult Nurses. It suggests she qualified long before you needed a degree for nursing. Her stance to medicine is, to say the least, not traditional.

One and the same person, boys:

Given that she qualified(?) in 1984, then she's not in the first flush of youth: I'm sure, then, that her good looks are down to a natural, healthy diet and alternative medicines and treatments and none of that foul cosmetic enhancement and surgeries :cool:

One and the same person, boys:

Given that she qualified(?) in 1984, then she's not in the first flush of youth: I'm sure, then, that her good looks are down to a natural, healthy diet and alternative medicines and treatments and none of that foul cosmetic enhancement and surgeries :cool:
You cannot submit reviews direct to the website, they have to be 'approved' first. Hhhhmmmm

Corbyns loonie brother nicked for protesting. Apparently 5G is spreading CV19, who knew?! I thought it was spread by people gathering in groups, not maintaining social distancing. Every day is a school day around the Corbyns:

Still thinks he is in a 1950's/60's CND or Anti - apartheld time warp? or heavy on substances? Has been doing this at Glastonbury for the last two week ends, I think he got a on the spot fine last week. He gathered a few followers with what I can only describe as 'serious issues' even for Glastonbury. He has probably planned this so watch out for antics to follow?

Slime

LE
Corbyns loonie brother nicked for protesting. Apparently 5G is spreading CV19, who knew?! I thought it was spread by people gathering in groups, not maintaining social distancing. Every day is a school day around the Corbyns:

He couldnt keep getting away with these meetings.
He was the organiser/speaker for at least three previous meetings. At the last meeting in Glastonbury others present were arrested. His time had to come.

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mind you now that Steptoe has gone we have a new Blair type character taking over the reins. Not only is he a lawyer, but a multi millionaire Knight as well.

Mind you now that Steptoe has gone we have a new Blair type character taking over the reins. Not only is he a lawyer, but a multi millionaire Knight as well.
More than interesting, land looks ripe for 'development' from the aerial shot and worth a mint in that area. So he sells with sob story homes for social houses, homes for asylum seekers ? Other options are to re-wild for the local birds, plant trees (Greta invited for the first plant), solar farm or wind farm for green energy. Note cover story that the land was first acquired for use as a donkey sanctuary?

Could finish as egg on tie for Sir K at a later date - 'Land Owners to the Gulag'.

Let's not dismiss this microchipping lark so glibly.

It's going to be jolly handy when the old Alzheimers kicks in to be able to swan into any supermarket and run yourself through the self-service scanner to find out your name and where you were supposed to be going.

Silver linings and all that...
I see what you did there..

Let's not dismiss this microchipping lark so glibly.

It's going to be jolly handy when the old Alzheimers kicks in to be able to swan into any supermarket and run yourself through the self-service scanner to find out your name and where you were supposed to be going.

Silver linings and all that...
Rather disturbing, though, if you discover that you're a BOGOF . . .

Latest Threads