Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Slime

LE
Today has been an amusing day, I’ve heard a few Labour or Corbyn fans on the radio starting to say we might need a general election due to Corona virus.

It would be the odour of her very moist crevice because she would be gagging for you.
Just saying....
With all possible respect, do f#ck off.

She may well be gagging for me, as most women do, but it is certainly not reciprocated

With all possible respect, do f#ck off.

She may well be gagging for me, as most women do, but it is certainly not reciprocated
Why is it that whenever anyone starts a sentence saying "with all possible respect" that you know it's not going to be even remotely respectful?

Today has been an amusing day, I’ve heard a few Labour or Corbyn fans on the radio starting to say we might need a general election due to Corona virus.
Not a GE, a government of national unity!

daz

LE
I want to make a joke about someone From momentum/Labour blaming the Jews for Covid19, in a plot to somehow discredit Labour. However, we all know that somewhere on social media there is going to be some loony yelling that very concept into the ether.
Rumours that it was the US Army are being circulated. Left will love this.

Labour were delighted when the May local and mayoral elections for this year were ditched also SNP have cancelled their private referendum for this year. These people are not even disfunctional! Unless there is a high mortality rate among MP's.

Probably down to this.

1585680188231.png

However, bring it on. The Conservatives are now on a 26 point lead. It was 12 at the General Election.

1585680356968.png

Best comment I've seen so far on this:

Drop it in the bin, Boris, and send him a reply:

The Dis-Hon Jerry Hasbyn MP
Islington Popular Front
Venezuela Towers
1a Hypocrit Lane
London

Dear Dusty Bin,
Thank you for you letter. Get lost! You're done and so is your party!

Love
Boris

PS. I coughed on this letter :)

Gave that a funny but on second thoughts it's not so bad an idea. Labour would stand a very good chance of being completely wiped out after recent events!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We don't hear much of this these days, wonder why. Feel free to join in the chorus

Although I believe the words now to be Oh FFS Corbyn!

Gave that a funny but on second thoughts it's not so bad an idea. Labour would stand a very good chance of being completely wiped out after recent events!
On 28th:

New polling by Number Cruncher Politics for Bloomberg this week has found that the Conservative Party has climbed by nine points since December’s election to 54% – the highest ever voting intention share that any Tory government has received. Conversely, Labour has dropped by five points since its worst election defeat since 1935…

The numbers are even more stark in terms of general approval rather than voting intention. 72% are satisfied with Boris Johnson, compared to just 25% who are not, giving him an astonishing approval rating of +47. General approval for the Government is slightly higher, with 73% approving compared to 24% disapproving. Highest of all is Rishi Sunak, who sees 77% approval, compared to just 16% who disapprove. A net approval rating of +61…

Slime

LE
Probably down to this.

View attachment 461509

However, bring it on. The Conservatives are now on a 26 point lead. It was 12 at the General Election.

View attachment 461511

Yes, that’s why the media have focussed on it, but the calls for a GE were still funny.

What seemed to delight some radio presenters today was the ability to quote that LABOUR PARTY MEMBERS are currently backing Boris Johnson in the mid 80% region according to a UKGov poll.

Probably down to this.

View attachment 461509

View attachment 461511
I assume any such inquiry will take account of the 'smugness, chaos, fatal blunders and woeful preparations at the heart of [every] Government' on planet Earth. Or did the DM see it coming and fail in their duty to inform the general public. Mr Maguire's argument doesn't stand up long enough to knock it down.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Forgot to add.
Ash Sarkar, the wobbly headed, hand waving buffoon that appears on QT has given a warning that Boris’s current very high approval rate could be just what the Labour party would want, as it could be the time for Labour to get rid of Boris.
She cited Winston Churchill’s approval rating just before he was voted out.
But, and to prove she knows her history, she did mention that the current corona situation isn’t the same as WW2!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Probably down to this.

View attachment 461509

View attachment 461511
The decision in whether to back a call for a GE is not Jezza's any more. The decision will be down to the next leader of the Labour Party and I don't think he is as stupid as Corbyn!

Latest Threads