Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Londo

LE
Here's a Mcdonnell joke.

Apparantly Angela raynor thought it was hillarious.

And if someone stated they wanted to go back in time and assassinate him ?
A far more worthy target if you ask me .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's a Mcdonnell joke.

Apparantly Angela raynor thought it was hillarious.

Imagine if someone had said the same about, say, Tony Benn.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
A week today a new mug Leader of the Labour Party will be announced and Jezza can slide into obscurity.

I wonder if the scumbag and his sidekick McDonnell will go quietly or will they spend their time trying to hamstring the new leader?
You need to ask?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Can you imagine the absolute fückup which would have ensued if he had won the election and was PM?

He'd have us all hugging each other and singing Kumbya to get through it.

Can you imagine the absolute fückup which would have ensued if he had won the election and was PM?

He'd have us all hugging each other and singing Kumbya to get through it.
I reckon you would quite enjoy hugging the fragrant Diane, 2's up after magic grandad.

So what will Labour blame their poor rating on, Coronavirus, Brexit or alien lizard people in league with the Jews?
I want to make a joke about someone From momentum/Labour blaming the Jews for Covid19, in a plot to somehow discredit Labour. However, we all know that somewhere on social media there is going to be some loony yelling that very concept into the ether.

I reckon you would quite enjoy hugging the fragrant Diane, 2's up after magic grandad.
You barsteward. That's an image I don't want to have anywhere near me?

And I suspect her "fragrance" would be of the sewage variety

You barsteward. That's an image I don't want to have anywhere near me?

And I suspect her "fragrance" would be of the sewage variety
It would be the odour of her very moist crevice because she would be gagging for you.
Just saying....

Latest Threads