Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Oh dear.More disquiet in the ranks.
The Labour party has formally reported members of Sir Keir Starmer's leadership campaign team to the Information Commissioner, accusing them of hacking into the party's membership database, the BBC has learned.
Sir Keir insisted they were investigating a means of penetrating the database - called Dialogue - with no intention to use it. Well that's ok then.
I was also surprised to see this picked up by the BBC...

The Labour party has formally reported members of Sir Keir Starmer's leadership campaign team to the Information Commissioner, accusing them of hacking into the party's membership database, the BBC has learned.
Sir Keir insisted they were investigating a means of penetrating the database - called Dialogue - with no intention to use it. Well that's ok then.
Any form of penetration testing carried out without the knowledge and permission of the database owner is hacking. Kier Starmer's team are very deep in the doodoo.:-D

This pleases me.

philc

LE
From the same link.

It emerged last week the rival campaign for Rebecca Long-Bailey had circulated links to volunteers capable of allowing access to the membership database - her team say done innocently.

Seems Labour have a problem full stop with data, it should not be treated this way and accessible like this, member's details, members bank accounts?

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I thought it was the Scottish Nationalist politicians who were into penetration testing these days ?

philc

LE
Heard on LBC - Labour members angry with Seamus Milne and Kari Murphy. RBL to get rid of them if she becomes leader.
God no, means he will start writing drivel in the Guardian to go along with the rest of the drivel.

Is there not talk of Murphy getting a peerage, that should be reasonable compensation for being sacked for incompetence.
Only following an investigation into her background whilst an apparatchik at the top of Labour.

Dawn Butler is criticising Boris for refusing to ennoble Bercow this morning. She is another one of the Diane Abbot replica dolls, with the same level of intelligence or slightly lower.

Last edited:
Only following an investigation into her background whild an apparatchik at the top of Labour.

Dawn Butler is criticising Boris for refusing to ennoble Bercow this morning. She is another one of the Diane Abbot replica dolls, with the same level of intelligence or slightly lower.
Only slightly...?

aardvark64

Old-Salt
I thought it was the Scottish Nationalist politicians who were into penetration testing these days ?
It's a truism with cyber security that once you're penetrated, you're well and truly f*'d...

This sums up what is wrong with the treacherous morons

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
This sums up what is wrong with the treacherous morons

It rather sums up for me the state of the education system as much as anything.

On two levels - the 'let's knock Britain' angle and the 'hey, stop picking on the Germans' one, too.

Frankly, anyone putting that video together and making those claims simply has no idea how evil Nazism was.

But, with Momentum displaying many of the traits of Nazism what do you expect?

Latest Threads