Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Even that isn't the whole story. @Auld-Yin was actually the first to crawl from the primordial ooze!
A noble tradition continued by the citizens of Crewe to this day.

George Monbiot amongst others is pushing the its because all the media is right wing** and that undermined democracy etc.

In other words the fascists robbed us without media lies we would have won.

Absolute refusal to even consider the possibility - that the electorate didn't like your policies or that perhaps alienating your core votesrs is a tad unwise.
Of course to acknowledge either means you cant just shout thick racist Tory as the ultimate winning argument.

**Ignoring the Guardian, Indy, Mirror, Star Canary etc
Strong BO was bullied at school. Explains a fair bit.

The Dream Ticket!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Let's face it. You'd have to be in a dreamlike state (Or a conservative) to pick those two buffoons for anything other than a bring and buy stall. It's even worse when you consider that they are both lawyers, who are supposed to be among the brightest and best. Judging by their standards I would have been a top international barrister. In fact I'd probably be earning a fortune working for Harvey Weinstein right now.

Magic grandad playing his trump card now to reward old buddies, like Watson who I'm sure said he'd never be one of the Vermin in Ermine:

craven50

Old-Salt
Magic grandad playing his trump card now to reward old buddies, like Watson who I'm sure said he'd never be one of the Vermin in Ermine:
What an hypocritical tosser! I would gladly give him my professional services.
I am a undertaker. :D :D :D

Any idea whether the outcome of his impending court case may affect this? - can't remember the date for this in relation to his enoblement.

Bit like this one.....

I for one am glad people can put aside their feelings for the national interest and greater good.

Plus is it 300 a day, genuine cat-trim robes. Sound good to me.

Yep. Especially, what with her being a secret remainer. Or so we're told, that she is!

not according to this The Queen 'backed Brexit'
snip "Ms Kuenssberg said that her "jaw hit the floor" when an unnamed contact told her that the Queen had told a private lunch that she could not see why Britain could not simply leave the EU."

not according to this The Queen 'backed Brexit'
snip "Ms Kuenssberg said that her "jaw hit the floor" when an unnamed contact told her that the Queen had told a private lunch that she could not see why Britain could not simply leave the EU."
I know. My comment about the Queen being a secret remainer was in jest. You've known my posting style long enough by now, to know when I was being satirical surely.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Can I recommend this award to Magic Grandad and McD for services to the Conservative Party?

1579533290656.png

Bit like this one.....

I for one am glad people can put aside their feelings for the national interest and greater good.

Plus is it 300 a day, genuine cat-trim robes. Sound good to me.
And potentially an office in York; I wonder how many of them will quit if the HoL is moved out of London?

And potentially an office in York; I wonder how many of them will quit if the HoL is moved out of London?
Never happen, far too much pouting and teddies if that happened.

Latest Threads