Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Truxx

LE
We had Jim Davidson in Kosovo.
And very genuine and funny he was too.

He was chatting to one of my lady NCOs who had aloplegia. He said "what are things like down there?" "Perfectly normal" she replied. Davidson pondered this for half a second before saying"well you should wear your knickers on your head"

That said the CSE bar was low, I once endured a New Years Eve concert in the aircraft hangar in BLMF from Liberty X. Two cans of lager did not help.

Last edited:

philc

LE
The words are meaningless as he speaks them, you just focus on the face, then you see the written captions underneath. Brilliant stuff.

And very genuine and funny he was too.

He was chatting to one of my lady NCOs who had aloplegia. He said "what are things like down there?" "Perfectly normal" she relied. Davidson pondered this for half a second before saying"well you should wear your knickers on your head"

That said the CSE bar was low, I once endured a New Years Eve concert in the aircraft hangar in BLMF from Liberty X. Two cans of lager did not help.
Oddly enough, he did a CSE gig the year before to 4 Armd Bde on exercise in Poland and was apparently so **** he was heckled mercilessly and left the stage, followed by beer cans. At the Macedonia gig he was a bit nervous when he saw the Black Rats on the sleeves of the audience; however, he did refer to the 4 Bde Pro Offr (M**t O*****e) who was sitting in the front row as the 'Chief Cwntstable'!!! :)

Truxx

LE
Oddly enough, he did a CSE gig the year before to 4 Armd Bde on exercise in Poland and was apparently so **** he was heckled mercilessly and left the stage, followed by beer cans. At the Macedonia gig he was a bit nervous when he saw the Black Rats on the sleeves of the audience; however, he did refer to the 4 Bde Pro Offr (M**t O*****e) who was sitting in the front row as the 'Chief Cwntstable'!!! :)
He just stopped over with us down at thess - nothing formal just a bite of lunch.

Auld Yin is God.....

Er... Does he actually know any of this?
Particularly the God bit?
I mean... What sort of sick cünt makes the greatest country on the planet, a place where it rains for 3/4 of the bloody year?
Well for all the rain we get, I still managed to get such a good and deep tan in Spring of last year that it lasted until my holiday in Cyprus in June and I didn't burn as a result.

And before anyone suggests it was rust, I'm not static long enough and my body's soaked with diesel after many coverings over the years :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Er... Does he actually know any of this?
Particularly the God bit?
I mean... What sort of sick cünt makes the greatest country on the planet, a place where it rains for 3/4 of the bloody year?
And worse still, with English neighbours! :dance:

Latest Threads