Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You'd think the little poppets would be pleased to have words that applied exclusively to women's roles in society, wouldn't you?
"Chief cook and bottle washer."

Rod Liddle sticks the knife into Emily Thornberry:

"Thornberry is competent, unlike Ms Wrong Daily. She is a woman, unlike Sir Keir Starmer. And she probably loathes the working class more than either of them. 100/1 odds offered by the bookies seem to me too good to miss. She will probably not win. But she is politically odious enough to do so, at a pinch. Never underestimate the death wish of Labour."

It's enough to make a cat laugh.
I should like to see the dream ticket of Thornberry as the leader with Burgon as her deputy. The Emperor Mong (pbuh) will be very satisfied with that.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Here it is . . .

"And today's decision on a Second referendum is, if you'll give it a spin Jeremy . . "

New & improved:

1579005117589.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Here it is . . .

"And today's decision on a Second referendum is, if you'll give it a spin Jeremy . . "

There are too many "Yes" options on that wheel - about 4 too many!

If they campaigned for England to vote in the referendum they'd be in with a good chance
I think you could be right, most of the rest of the UK are fed up with the constant "how downtrodden we are" rhetoric that comes from the SNP.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember him coming out to Macedonia in '99 when we were sat at the airfield waiting.
Everyday a school day, didn't realise he was gay...brave of him coming out like that.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Bet that won't be in the Congo...
Whoosh!

For clarity.
A 35 year old serving for 20 years in a conflict zone must have been a child soldier.

Latest Threads