Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

This is the measure of the man.

Not once, in that exhaustive diatribe of bollocks, does he acknowledge that voter perception of him might have had something to do with it. Not the sole reason, but a contributory factor.

A man that can decieve himself thus and try to sell that to his supporters with a straight face is demented and/or properly scary.

Reinforces my belief that if they'd got in we'd have seen effing pogroms in this country and probably the final democratic election.

We've dodged a .50 caliber here.
Sorry I did not click your link, I am just so tied of him and his ilk really.
Tied not in weary, more in burdensome, they have been carried far to long.
That .50 calibre would been very wide covering.

I hope you are all ready for this. It's a cracker:

Some brilliant responses but also a hard core of hard left fans, (though some must be taking the piss surely?)
Iain Dales response:

1576369847078.png

Found this. Labour to be cursed by The Voice of Doom, supported by The Burgon :rofl:

1576367503640.png

1576367670897.png

1576367761774.png

Last edited:

Blogg

LE
Ditto.

I can't be arrsed reading the witterings of a f*cking spastic any more.
Wordy self penned justification for abject failure, ongoing drivel disconnect from observable reality and reeking of gopping hypocrisy

"There is no doubt that our policies are popular...."

"There is no quick fix to overcome the distrust of many voters. Patronising them will not win them over. "

"Even though we lost seats heavily on Thursday, I believe the manifesto of 2019 and the movement behind it will be seen as historically important.."

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
So when Jeremy resigns he will be able to spend his time travelling the world, increasing his personal wealth by giving speaking engagements while his wife concentrates on her career..... No hang on, that was Tony Blair, silly me.

Will there be a JC world tour explaining how his brand of politics would have raised the UK to a nirvana for those of a similar mindset?

So when Jeremy resigns he will be able to spend his time travelling the world, increasing his personal wealth by giving speaking engagements while his wife concentrates on her career..... No hang on, that was Tony Blair, silly me.

Will there be a JC world tour explaining how his brand of politics would have raised the UK to a nirvana for those of a similar mindset?
They may be pleased to see him in Gaza, and in Venezuela, but I cannot think of anywhere else!! ;) .

Christ! What election results is he commenting on? Deluded fool.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Some brilliant responses but also a hard core of hard left fans, (though some must be taking the piss surely?)
Iain Dales response:

View attachment 437045

Found this. Labour to be cursed by The Voice of Doom, supported by The Burgon :rofl:

View attachment 437039

View attachment 437040
View attachment 437041
Surely the dream ticket would be Dianne Abbott as leader, and Burgeon as Deputy Leader

It's not what the country needs, but it's what the Labour Party deserve

I can’t see ‘worked for the Labour Party’ as a winner on a CV sent to a business.
Genuinely who the hell from Labour all go and work in business?

They'll just about manage an NGO or some other left ecosystem non-job.

Possibly in Venezuela.

I quite liked the snot-bubble filled snivelling from Jess Phillips:

There's a screeching fishwife who deserves to lead the Labour party (further into its current bitter miasma of despair and betrayal).

I quite liked the snot-bubble filled snivelling from Jess Phillips:

There's a screeching fishwife who deserves to lead the Labour party (further into its current bitter miasma of despair and betrayal).
Remind me...isn't self-criticism a Maoist thing?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

It's quite frightening that there are still idiots who think he is the greatest thing since fried bread.

Then again judging from the writing I assume the large majority of them are under sixteen.

Remind me...isn't self-criticism a Maoist thing?
It's a thread that runs through nearly all forms of Marxism, where the subject may have believed it to be their path to exculpation and salvation, it most often led to punishment, exile or execution.

Some traditions are worth preserving after all.

Last edited:
Next Leader:

1576409477362.jpeg

And her Deputy:

1576409474679.png

And, before the snowflakes start, it's f**k all to do with ethnicity - I'd like to see this pair of c**ts at the head of the Labour Party because I think it''d be an even better act than the Corbyn / McDonnell combo that we've just seen. If Lammy & Abbott got the top two slots, the sun would be beginning to cool before Labour were ever electable again.

Well, here's hoping.

I think this proves the point, often mentioned before here, that his Marxism is a religion to him, the creed of the faithful, papal infallibility no divergence from dogma. On a more sinister note, his entire reacation to defeat is a chilling message, if he had been in power would he have been prepared to accept defeat and hand over in a democratic manner - no!

Next Leader:

View attachment 437081

And her Deputy:

View attachment 437080

And, before the snowflakes start, it's f**k all to do with ethnicity - I'd like to see this pair of c**ts at the head of the Labour Party because I think it''d be an even better act than the Corbyn / McDonnell combo that we've just seen. If Lammy & Abbott got the top two slots, the sun would be beginning to cool before Labour were ever electable again.

Well, here's hoping.
So only 5.4 billion years from now then?

Next Leader:

View attachment 437081

And her Deputy:

View attachment 437080

Well, here's hoping.
Awww, come on! I think there would be much more entertainment value having 'Dicky' Burgon in one of the leadership slots.

One of my favourite interview clips ever...

Latest Threads